UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

TcK

Telemachus

Sorceror
since I can't get a hold of Herc, Red, or Rev to get TcD rolling and not being able to use that name/abrev
I've decided to start TcK The Crypt Keepers. so basically same TcD format for those who were around 10 plus years ago.
for those who are new,
We are vampires! but Roleplay farmers, I'll make more of a formal post later on, but the basics are simple, you have to be a mortal to start, work your way up to being a vampire, of course if anyone from the TcD past comes around you will be given the rank.
we are more of a Neutral guild but obviously sway more evil, Telemachus is a dick....Dazen is a nice noble but still would sway towards the darker path if having to choose.

We also have a RoE, rules of engagement which I hope other guilds will follow and allow us to really build this community. some simple rules I think we should all follow.
Do not KOS! ( kill on site) how about some dialogue and what not, give them an option, some people aren't here for the PVP they like the story and interaction.
We do not loot fellow RP'ers unless they absolutely deserve it ( continued attacking after killing them, keep KOS you )
if you die you are considered dead! for 20 minutes! you do not talk, you do not join back in the fight, you sit there with a grey robe and shut up (party chat is allowed) after the 20 minutes you are considered alive and you will disrobe, and enjoy the interactions again
if you are RPing with say Yew or the Orcs and non RPers attempt to attack you should drop it and HELP the RPers against this ( the Rp community should be your family even the ones we war with )
You should try and RP. if someone in my guild has a tag that says Vampire ( you shouldn't see that, you should only see the toon, a simple farmer or whatever he has chosen to be ) the tags are more for a ranking system within the guild.
Myself I am a Red. it was a requirement of ranking up in TcD. if you choose to attack me on sight because of it, probably won't end well for you. I will also not attack a blue or red just because...its something my character cannot see.
if we have an alliance or war, seeing an orange name tag doesn't mean attack! just allows us to be able to fight within a town or outside of town in a respectable manner, without the counts or outside interference. again ( orange and green are things your character should not see. )

I was part of a huge RP community on Catskills, BYZ, Orcs, the hand, Wolves, Etc, we had a great time with these basic guidelines, I would hope all guilds jump on board with this and of course go a little deeper with your own rules,

TcK Will have uniforms! I find it really help the RP and mount restrictions! a newbie will not be riding around with the nobles, or anything like that. but put your time in and good things come.

of you like this then cool send me a message, if you just want to learn how to RP but not interested in this guild, cool send me a message I want to help, I want to build this community, I want to be able to log on and do something not just run around aimlessly, or show up at the tavern or new player house and instantly be attacked. if I wanted that I would go kill people

The nice Seer Duncan has set us up with a little house to get started with a basic set up ( forge, anvil, place to be safe and hang out) nothing fancy and nothing OP so if you think joining will get you a sweet hook up...it doesn't we will very much set this guild up from the ground up, working for what we have ( maybe be able to get add ons to the house if we can afford them) I'm not in this for a hand out, just allows us to be more interactive within the community.

YewGuards

Sorceror
I can send you an ally invite from the other rp guilds. Just pm me if you want to be added. It's a great way to live chat for events etc.