UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Taming macro

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
recently ive been trying to work on the zoo collection to just get random stuff, i have been taming unicorns and gating and trading them and looping back over and over. its rough to do manually. Can anyone help me figure out how to make it more automated even though i still sit and watch it, i am just tired of doing the same thing over and over.

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
Umm I kinda get it figured out but its still manual for a few parts, I have a taming macro that will tame them for me, than I made a macro to gate to the zoo and instantly go through, but I still need to manually transfer them to the box, I couldnt figure out how to script that part.

But I did get the 100k points I needed for the sash, but I still have to get alot more points to get the other stuff I want, so if you still want to help let me know.