UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

tailoring 100-120??

pluch111

Wanderer
tailoring 100-120??

ive just got my first tailor ps whats the faster and chepeast way to raise from gm to 120??
:) :)

qweazdak

Wanderer
1. this is not the right forum
2. did you even try and search for the answer?

*sighs*
heres my answer for you ...
"Kill yourself and start over again"

Glasgowx

Wanderer
Factions my friend. It is by far the easiest way to get to legendary tailor. Join a faction/get killed by opposing faction/temp skill loss=easy way of raising tailoring. Skill loss lasts 20min I believe.

pluch111

Wanderer
thanx for the tips, ill try the faction way on another char sound intersting it could work on some other skills as well?? ill see
thx all :D

Glasgowx

Wanderer
Its a worthwhile practice for all sorts of hard to raise skills. Lockpicking/taming/poisoning/tailoring. These are all skills I know people use the faction skill loss to train.

vAlAkIvI

Page
u can raise till 119 tailoring making studdeds, beyond that, only bone armor will raise your skill, try to use the GGS to prevent countless hours of hard work to gain 0.1

Muggz

Sorceror

cloth ninja hoods till 105 then factions route

you dont have to ever touch leather to get 120 tailor... well if you have SE that is

dwarf-demise

Wanderer
tailorin 100-120

get one ur char in one faction and your 100 tailor to other one... kill the tailor.. he will loose -33 skill.. and go make oil cloth.. skills will come back norman about in 10-20 minutes so u can gain skills to 120 VERY fast and cheap.. thats all i guess ;)