UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

T2A is coming back...

GimpCent

Knight
Tet.. that reminds me of all the items that were once "rares", and "super rares" that got re-introduced into the shard at 1 point or another and they all lost so much of their values ...

ranger armor
phoenix armor
singing crystal ball
rose of trinsic
pw beetle / pw bear
etc
etc
etc
etcccccc

I wonder how the voting worked on who got to decide to re-introduce them into the game... god knows how many people got pissed when their items that were once worth millions+ were now worth pennies on the dollar. (Some people might be too new , and were not around when this happened)

Oh god I was pissed when Ryan dropped white antlers and they rereleased trammie barstools. Couldn't even make them different colors. The barstools I overlooked but the ice white mask was donation only. Mike Myer masks ruining the value of ninja suits. The massive influx of rares as of late that could and should be used as gold sinks as well. Just have players buy them directly off vendors.

Clean up Brit only encourages hording. There is a way for any house have unlimited storage even 7x7. Clean up Brit is silly it rewards bad behavior with massive rewards.

Silly Santa

Sorceror
GimpCent See that's the thing though... Hybrid is lucky you didn't quit when you got pissed about that. However - I can only wonder how many other people did quit Hybrid tho for a reason like this/

If an item is meant to be "ultra rare"... it should be released into the game 1x.. and that's it.

Amerigo

Sorceror
I do agree with why Ryan closed T2A though previously.. it was because the active playerbase diminished and the players were too spread out. If Hybrid had as many players as it used too.. by all means open Del.. but I wouldn't recommend at the moment with hybrids current active player base.

I believe at one point Ryan in game announced that T2A would be closing, but there would be a revamp of PvM in the form of new dungeons, rare drops, etc. But that never happened.

Teterios

Sorceror
I still dont understand weakening undine armor but still letting people use runics in mostly every tournament.. lol
and im also not against lowering alchy pot damage i believe it is kind of over powered how you can stun someone and kill them in 3 seconds or an alchy dexer just throwing pots and a blessed verite and thinking they are good..

GimpCent

Knight
I believe at one point Ryan in game announced that T2A would be closing, but there would be a revamp of PvM in the form of new dungeons, rare drops, etc. But that never happened.

And complete faction overhaul

The pot changes and this are great big steps backwards, in both time and progress. The risk shouldn't be taken at this time.

Teterios

Sorceror

Yes we where told TONS of new changes new faction changes pvp changes and really we got 3 updates at best a few changes that where already changed times before..

This is a bad decision. All it's going to do is spread population out more, entice del to be the "hotspot" again.

A group loading up in the safety of del pond isn't fun. Don't bring back the dueling pit if your going to bring back t2a.

And please address the line of sight issues with gates in t2a terrain. Or just forbid the spell in general.

Other then that, I may not agree with your decisions. But it is nice to see staff activity.

corytoneill

Sorceror
Wow, first people complain about removing t2a now they want it back? When is it going to end lol. they are going to just want to have it removed again. I liked fighting in areas other than t2a. We have fought there for years, it was good to fight somewhere else.

GimpCent

Knight
Didnt even remove del pond, who is a staff member who pvps who thinks this is a good idea?

Right into afk bank sit mode, mage only event so a bunch of alchy stun templates can fight each other. But hey they have runics so dexxers are allowed to join and lose in the first round. Notice the bank sitter walking on foot outside. So much pvp

GimpCent

Knight
oh shut the fuck up u fucking pussy

ds u are the biggest bitch on this fuckin game son

As I said

I defended that position and the best that could be returned was calling me names or saying basically because they like it.

You may of that opinion of me but that doesn't make me wrong or Tet or Dragon or Santa. If that is the best you can come back with well why even waste the time to type it.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
I'd be bitching at the copious amounts of players that have been doing nothing but bitching for t2a to come back for the past year rather then staff.

funny ya don't see any of them chiming in on these discussions lol

Sir Herbalot

Sorceror
whats the difference in people afking in del pond or britt bank. Only thing making game bigger is gonna do is spread out the already small population. Dung. are ghosts towns from what i can tell. I dont have a lot of time to just sit down and play so i run dung sporadically and never run into anyone. I always liked the sudden onset of pvp while running dung. Even if it was trying to get away from gank squads. I say keep the game small, force ppl to have to interact. Gota take the good with the bad.

Teterios

Sorceror
Im not saying take out del or not but theres other things that need to be done too :) and afking in del pond and brit bank are 2 different types of things in del pond u cant die ever unless a gm does it at brit bank u can die afk all the time u had to take a poo quick because you couldn't hold it well then u just got robbed of all your possessions lol thats what makes UO UO feel me?

Sir Herbalot

Sorceror
Im not saying take out del or not but theres other things that need to be done too :) and afking in del pond and brit bank are 2 different types of things in del pond u cant die ever unless a gm does it at brit bank u can die afk all the time u had to take a poo quick because you couldn't hold it well then u just got robbed of all your possessions lol thats what makes UO UO feel me?
Thats what im saying. I had no idea how the Del Pond worked never really went their when T2a was around. UO was great cause its fully open. If ya want a safe game do facebook shit or play WOW