UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Syrupz brings (additional) shame to EQ/MS

What should we do about this?

• lol, then ban him right away

Votes: 298 80.3%
  • lol, then ban if he ever uses it again

Votes: 73 19.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sammich

Wanderer
Re: Syrupz brings (additional) shame to EQ/MS

Mystical-hybrid;1836092 said:
thats cause he ran his mouth like a fucking scrub and turns out he was just a newbie ass cheater... fuck him and fuck all cheaters... tar and feather them in public... that is all

Doesnt matter, I lol @ the guild as much as the rest of the shard, thread still wasnt needed. Like we need the community to decide what happens to someone who is obviously being banned. How does he bring shame to a guild who doesnt care what the shard thinks about them? 9/10 times people don't even know there are members of their guild cheating. Hell look at the recent bannings krrios did, I had no idea and I played with some of those people.

Dexter420

Sorceror

this thread was amusing to see all the people who got banned for cheating themselves.

syrupz

Wanderer

i cheated on all of you,!

*P.S. still not banned after a year, All accounts intact just all renamed.

Krrios is easy to kill.

Sammich

Wanderer

ok now im stuck on page 26... although i see a page 27 and 28.. this thread is weird.

basically the people that they want to let use this client get to use it every day tbh, even after the ban wave people still use it.

Fr0sty

Lord

Sammich;1904405 said:
ok now im stuck on page 26... although i see a page 27 and 28.. this thread is weird.

basically the people that they want to let use this client get to use it every day tbh, even after the ban wave people still use it.

Basically UOGamers isn't a UO server. Its a playground.... for people in control of it. Always has been, always will be.