UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN] Pet Behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena

Account Terminated
[SVN] Pet Behaviour

Behavior on Demise: Pet behavior does not work properly on Demise.When a pet is commanded to kill after the kill it will wander or roam around never coming back directly to the tamer.The only time a pet will kill and return to the tamer is when the tamer commands the pet to guard.

Behavior on OSI: Command a pet to kill it kills and comes back to you.It does not wander around it does not roam it goes back to the tamer

Supporting Documentation (URLs):http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=743

Pets will properly return to following their owners after defeating an enemy they were engaged in combat with.

Changes needed:

Code (optional):

As far as testing goes I log onto my tamer just about everyday on OSI and that is the way they behave.
I have taken this from the merged pet command thread and put it back into testing, the rest of the pet command problems will need to be addressed in this thread though:

http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119924

I have attached Gisela's orginal patch

Attachments

• OrderAttack.diff
    664 bytes · Views: 10

Athena

Account Terminated
Re: [TESTING-TC] Pet Behaviour

I've tested this patch, the pet will now return to you after the kill command is used, it returns to you in the follow state as it does on OSI.

Ret

Wanderer

Tested on TC.
Summoned & Real pets now retrun after killing target.

Kiluad

Sorceror

works with one player.

when a co-owner has it following them, and it's commanded to kill by the owner (because the co-owner can't command shit), it returns to the owner, not the co-owner. not sure if that's how it suppose to be, but that's what it does.

I.P.Knightly

Sorceror

Kiluad;682766 said:
works with one player.

when a co-owner has it following them, and it's commanded to kill by the owner (because the co-owner can't command shit), it returns to the owner, not the co-owner. not sure if that's how it suppose to be, but that's what it does.

A pet after being given the command to kill returns to the owner
If the pet was following another person/friend/whatever you need to issue the command for it to do it again

Status
Not open for further replies.