UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN] [osd_daedalus] Ressources in script

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shazzy

Wanderer
[SVN] [osd_daedalus] Ressources in script

Lines 88 and 183 has Ressource not Resource in CraftGumpItem.cs.

Re: [Misspelling]Ressources in script

I confirm it and it's DrawRessource. If you change it here and there it shouldn't harm anything.

Also: in DefBlacksmithing.cs there is a total commented part, from line 189 to 201, that has "ressource" 6 times.

I don't see other ressources in the whole collection of scripts.

I'm going to handle this grammar issue :)

Re: [Misspelling]Ressources in script

here you are. Test if is all OK with the function "DrawResources" in CraftGumpItem.cs

Attachments

• resource-grammar-fix.patch
    2.2 KB · Views: 15
Re: [TESTING] Ressources in script

Look, this patch just edits the method name DrawRessources() in DrawResources().
Counts in the whole RunUO codebase are only 2, one that calls the method and one who represents it, and they are both in the same script.
The four Ressources in the entire RunUO codebase are all in a commented out section, so this won't harm anything.

Coding-wise, is OK to me. Now, tell me if it's OK to you too.

Athena

Account Terminated

The reason I haven't even put this on the TC yet or even tested it myself is because of the major changes being made to the crafting system by Copern, it's very possibe he's changed these files and fixed this spelling mistake already. If not the spelling mistake can be corrected after the crafting changes go in.

Copern

Sorceror

Feel free to put this in, looks like I forgot to change those. It won't affect anything that I've worked on.

psz

Administrator

Seer Athena;683619 said:
The reason I haven't even put this on the TC yet or even tested it myself is because of the major changes being made to the crafting system by Copern, it's very possibe he's changed these files and fixed this spelling mistake already. If not the spelling mistake can be corrected after the crafting changes go in.

^^^

I know it SHOULDN'T affect anything, but I'd still like it tested first ;->

psz;701945 said:
^^^

I know it SHOULDN'T affect anything, but I'd still like it tested first ;->

I believe the only way to efficiently test this is to merge it with Copern's Crafting Changes. And to poke *that* thread since it represents the major patch that is making difficult the implementation of other patches in DemiseTC.
edit: or just add this in DemiseTC (if there are not so much collisions)

psz

Administrator
Re: [TESTING] [osd_daedalus] Ressources in script

Your edit is the idea of this poke ;->

Athena

Account Terminated
Re: [TESTING-TC] [osd_daedalus] Ressources in script

This patch has been on the TC for a couple of weeks with no issues, setting to ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.