UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN] [atdp] Cannot sell necromancy reagents

Status
Not open for further replies.

atdp

Sorceror
[SVN] [atdp] Cannot sell necromancy reagents

Behavior on Demise: it is not possible to sell necromancy reagents to mages and necromancers

Behavior on OSI: you can sell necromancy reagents to mages and necromancers but not holy mages in malas, you can buy necromancy reagents from necromancers and mages but not holy mages in malas

Supporting Documentation (URLs): none, my own testing

Changes needed: at least give the possibility to sell necromancy reagents to necromancers,mages but not holy mages

Athena

Account Terminated
Re: [VERIFICATION NEEDED] Cannot sell necromancy reagents

We need prices etc verified on this one.

I.P.Knightly

Sorceror
Re: [VERIFICATION NEEDED] Cannot sell necromancy reagents

Baja OSI pricing

Attachments

• Dusty Bottoms_1-6_15.07.jpg
    Dusty Bottoms_1-6_15.07.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 159
  • Dusty Bottoms_1-6_15.07-1.jpg
    Dusty Bottoms_1-6_15.07-1.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 159
  • Dusty Bottoms_1-6_15.09.jpg
    Dusty Bottoms_1-6_15.09.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 159
  • Dusty Bottoms_1-6_15.10.jpg
    Dusty Bottoms_1-6_15.10.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 159

atdp

Sorceror
Re: [CODER NEEDED] Cannot sell necromancy reagents

Buy/Sell prices for both mage and necromancer guildmasters in new haven (lake superior server):

black pearl 5/2
blood moss 5/2
garlic 3/1
ginseng 3/1
mandrake root 3/1
nightshade 3/1
sulfurous ash 3/1
spiders' silk 3/1
batwing 3/1
daemon blood 6/3
pig iron 5/2
nox crystal 6/3
grave dust 3/1

Kiluad

Sorceror

Are there even any necro vendors scripted? i can't find them, i can only find a script telling vendors in Umbra to look like necros when made. can someone either verify that or tell me how i missed it (point out the location)

psz

Administrator

Demise itself has a Necromancer vendor that was created way back before there was a script to modify the Mage vendors to be Necros in Umbra.

Pretty sure that script can be classified as Depreciated

psz

Administrator

Upon further review....

I was incorrect. Currently, Mages and Healers need some minor coding to auto-title to "Necromancer" and "Bloodletters" respectively when in Umbra (similar to how their clothing changes when spawned in Umbra)

Once that's done, there will be no need for a seperate Mage/Necro and Healer/Bloodletter script, or manually re-titling things in game, which means coding a fix for the Buy/Sell lists will be easier ;->

atdp

Sorceror

Here it is lil patch i have done to let mages (and necromancers) buy necromancy reagents

Attachments

• sellreg498.diff
    694 bytes · Views: 9
Re: [TESTING-TC] [atdp] Cannot sell necromancy reagents

My tests in DemiseTC:

NPC Mages will buy necro reagents at these prices:
- grave dust 1gp
- daemon blood 3gp
- batwing 1gp
- nox crystal 3gp
- pig iron 2gp

Will buy them: mages (can't test necromancers since they are Demise only)

Won't buy them: holy mage, provisoner, herbalist, alchemist, banker & minter, animal trainer, blacksmith, armorer, healer, tanner, furtrader, weaver, innkeeper, waiter, tavern keeper, cook, baker, cobbler, architect, tinker, carpenter, real estate broker...
(these are what I tested, but since the patch affects explicitely the inventory of NPC mages I can't see why someone else should accept them...)

I haven't tested yet faction vendors, but I manage to see them soon, just the time to take a city and place some of them (do they buy reags btw?)

I need about a week to complete the testing, enough to check if faction vendors can buy necro regs.

In the meanwhile, can you check it in OSI for me?

atdp

Sorceror

osd_daedalus;697319 said:
I need about a week to complete the testing, enough to check if faction vendors can buy necro regs.

In the meanwhile, can you check it in OSI for me?

Yes ... how do i find faction vendors ?

Athena

Account Terminated

You cannot buy or sell necro reagents to a faction placed reagent vendor, it will not even buy my magery reagents.

I'm not able to place faction vendors in DemiseTC, even if I'm killing characters in other accounts and in other factions. I continue to have a score 1, rank 1 and message "you must be higher rank to run for office" :(

Anyway, coding-wise, the script for faction vendors is different from the script of mage vendors, so I can't see how this could affect faction vendors.

So... I'd hazard to say OK, although I recognize the in-game test is not complete.

uome

Bug Hunter

Seer Athena;697466 said:
You cannot buy or sell necro reagents to a faction placed reagent vendor, it will not even buy my magery reagents.
That seems to be true on Demise TC also.
I tried selling the mage and necro reagents to all the different types of faction vendor and they tell me "you have nothing i would be interested in"

Tried selling using a non factioned and a factioned char.

Status
Not open for further replies.