UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN 890] House Customization Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Aero

Sorceror
Behavior on UODemise: I've noticed that when I customize my house, the water tiles and the grass tiles seem to conflict each other. If I attempt to turn a water tile into a grass tile (a.k.a overlap), the tile then becomes unresponsive. The tile changes into the default transparent blue tiles you see when going up levels, even though you can see the grass texture. This issue made my attempts to create houses buggy and annoying. In order to fix this, I have to leave the customization menu and re-enter customization. I then have to delete the tile and place the tile I desire. (Once it becomes bugged, no tiles can overlap unless you delete the corresponding tile, which will require you to exit the customization menu.)

Behavior on OSI: Not buggy at all. No conflict between water and grass tiles.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
It seems OSI has fixed another item server-side, while keeping it messed up client-side. The last water tile in the house customization menu has a height of 1, when it shouldn't. This is causing the overlap. Basically, it's acting like a wall.

Nothing we can't fix though. This will be corrected soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.