UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN 886] An Addition to http://jira.runuo.com/browse/RUNUO-54

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Orc Brute Shadow Iron Loot.
For well over a year now the Orc Brutes have not always been dropping the correct Shadow Iron ore size/amount.
The type /size of the ore is a random drop of the following 4 types
25 Small ore ItemID 6583 yielding 12 shadow iron ingots and 1 left over ore ItemID 6583
25 Medium ore ItemID 6586 yielding 25 shadow iron ingots
25 Medium ore ItemID 6584 yielding 25 shadow iron ingots
25 Large ore I don't remember the ID yielding 50 shadow iron ingots
On osi it has always been 25 of the large (shadow iron) ore and if you were successful in smelting it you would get 50 shadow iron ingots.This used to happen on demise as well but something changed

The Orc Brute shadow iron ore loot should always be
25 Large ore I don't remember the ID yielding 50 shadow iron ingots

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
hy guys how i can see Jira Runuo ??? i cant open page Why ??
JIRA's offline since the server it's on started experiencing issues. Most developers don't have direct access to the server, so getting it back up is taking a little while. We'll post an announcement in the general bug report section when it's back up. :)

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Can someone share a copy of Jira's RunUO to see the different with normal RunUO ???
JIRA is a bug tracker, not a flavor of RunUO. Bugs that are handled from there are merged into the standard RunUO SVN repository. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.