UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN 670] You Never Reveal While Taking Poison/Strangle Damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Behavior on Demise:
While I was researching the Orc Scouts I tried to find a way to keep up with where they would (wrongly) shadow jump to. So I would drop a nature's fury by it.This gave me time to strangle the Scout or poison it or both before it would take off on me.The problem was it never revealed unless it died due to strangle and/or poison
Figuring this was just a glitch with the Scout I got hold of a guild mate (Thank-You Phil) to test this
What we did was I poisoned him and stepped away so he could hide and told him if he didn't reveal from the damage to reveal after the poison wore off
We did the same thing with strangle
Each and every time He never revealed because of the poison or strangle damage ticks he was taking

Behavior on OSI:
You will reveal maybe not on the first, second or third tick but you will reveal
This test I revealed on the 2nd strangle damage tick

Supporting Documentation (URLs):
Changes needed:
Code (optional):
Silent_12-18_16.49-2.jpg Silent_12-18_16.49-3.jpg Silent_12-18_16.50.jpg Silent_12-18_16.52.jpg Silent_12-18_16.52-1.jpg Silent_12-18_16.53.jpg Bama_12-18_18.17.jpg Bama_12-18_18.17-1.jpg Bama_12-18_18.17-2.jpg

off topic question: how did you reached to post outside a subforum category?

in topic question: this can't be fixed because Orc Scouts are not in RunUO, they are Demise only.

This means this report must be merged with this other one

Two Wolves

Knight
This report is on, "you will reveal" meaning the player character. Discovered while researching Orc Scouts, from what I understood. It is not about Orc Scouts.

ah sorry, I misunderstood the report.

Yes, I believe correcting it will correct both parts for BaseCreature and PlayerMobile.

Behavior on OSI:
You will reveal maybe not on the first, second or third tick but you will reveal

that "maybe" is a problem :/

Is it random, or is it proportional to hiding/stealth skill?

If it could be tested with hmm... 120/120 hiding/stealth and 100/60 hiding/stealth we could figure it out.

Another question: what about being revealed while using Invisibility spell? Same results?

Bama

Bug Huntress
ah sorry, I misunderstood the report.

Yes, I believe correcting it will correct both parts for BaseCreature and PlayerMobile.

that "maybe" is a problem :/

Is it random, or is it proportional to hiding/stealth skill?

If it could be tested with hmm... 120/120 hiding/stealth and 100/60 hiding/stealth we could figure it out.

Another question: what about being revealed while using Invisibility spell? Same results?
This may be a bigger problem ......... how do I get to 120 hiding?
Invisibility spell has the same results on osi and same results as hiding does on demise
The osi character had 100.0 hiding 0.0 stealth
The demise character I don't know but in your own house you never fail to hide right?
First screen shot revealed on first tick
Second screen shot revealed on second tick

Off topic
No idea how I got the report to post outside a subforum category
How do I get staff to notice this and get it put it the correct place?
How many Orc Scouts do you see in those screen shots Daed?
Bama_12-19_06.54.jpg Bama_12-19_06.57.jpg

Bama

Bug Huntress
Behavior on Demise:
While I was researching the Orc Scouts I tried to find a way to keep up with where they would (wrongly) shadow jump to. So I would drop a nature's fury by it.This gave me time to strangle the Scout or poison it or both before it would take off on me.The problem was it never revealed unless it died due to strangle and/or poison
Figuring this was just a glitch with the Scout I got hold of a guild mate (Thank-You Phil) to test this
What we did was I poisoned him and stepped away so he could hide and told him if he didn't reveal from the damage to reveal after the poison wore off
We did the same thing with strangle
Each and every time He never revealed because of the poison or strangle damage ticks he was taking

Behavior on OSI:

Supporting Documentation (URLs):
Changes needed:
Code (optional):
Is it possible to get the report in the link below moved to the proper category? I have no idea how it ended up where it is
Thank-You
http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/you-never-reveal-while-taking-poison-strangle-damage.456946/

This may be a bigger problem ......... how do I get to 120 hiding?

lol sorry, is I don't play Demise so...

Invisibility spell has the same results on osi and same results as hiding does on demise
The osi character had 100.0 hiding 0.0 stealth
The demise character I don't know but in your own house you never fail to hide right?
First screen shot revealed on first tick
Second screen shot revealed on second tick

Acknowledged, supposed as random 1-3 ticks then.

Off topicHow many Orc Scouts do you see in those screen shots Daed?

zero :p

tic toc tic toc tic toc... do you feel your life going away? And you can't hide from death and now, nor from who cursed you to this fate!

Attachments

• poison-reveal-SVN642.patch
    1.1 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.