UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN] 2 New House Signs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erica

Knight
[SVN] 2 New House Signs

Behavior on Demise: Don't have the New 2 House Signs

Behavior on OSI:Theres 2 New House Signs added.

Supporting Documentation (URLs): No need i got house in osi so it's been verify.

Changes needed: Needs to be added like osi.

Code (optional):

Heres a image see the last two signs Library sign and Bee Hive Sign.

Attachments

• newhousesign.jpg
    newhousesign.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 341

MalGanis

Sorceror
Re: [CODER NEEDED] 2 New House Signs

I can do this.

*EDIT* Here it is..

Attachments

• HouseSign.patch
    1.4 KB · Views: 20

uome

Bug Hunter
Re: [TESTING] 2 New House Signs

Evertyhing looks to work ok.
Tested new and existing custom and classic houses.
The new signs are available for all types
All the other gump buttons work as they did before.

The only thing i can see thats a little odd is that in the list of house signs the first 2 pages have 3 lines of signs and the last page has 4 lines.
Getting it to look exactly as pictured above i think we need 4 lines on every page? maybe? (24 signs max per page)
It would need a quick look on osi to be sure.

Athena

Account Terminated

Can someone please check the layout of the house sign gump please, so uome's question can be answered.

Copern

Sorceror

OSI TC: First two pages have 4 lines and the last page looks like what is displayed in the screenshot.

Athena

Account Terminated

I'm going to set this back to development until the house sign gump is tweaked.

Re: [IN DEVELOPMENT] 2 New House Signs

I don't know if the code is up to par with everyone's standards. But this will get it to where there are 4 lines of 6 signs on the first 2 pages and the last page will look like the pic in first post.

Please feel free to clean the code up if it needs it. It's the only way I could figure out how to get it to show the proper way without the pages being all screwed up.

Attachments

• HouseSign.patch
    3.8 KB · Views: 2

Copern

Sorceror

How about this as an alternative. This retains the 18 signs per page prior to ML and 24 signs per page after ML like Callandor was doing. We'll also use a static List to get the sign ID that is populated if it is empty. Should make it cleaner I think and easier to add to later.

Attachments

• HouseSignAlt.patch
    2.1 KB · Views: 12

Copern;665819 said:
How about this as an alternative. This retains the 18 signs per page prior to ML and 24 signs per page after ML like Callandor was doing. We'll also use a static List to get the sign ID that is populated if it is empty. Should make it cleaner I think and easier to add to later.

I agree that is so much cleaner than what I had done. I didn't even think of doing it in that way. As soon as I looked at your code the palm of my hand hit my forehead.

Only 2 edits to add more signs in future updates (if OSI adds any that is).

I like it.

uome

Bug Hunter
Re: [TESTING-TC] 2 New House Signs

Tested on Demise TC and the two new house signs are available, the gumps look correct and all the other buttons seem to be working as they should.

Tested on BAD TC using an AOS core and the house sign gump looks and behaves like it does on Demise atm.

Looks good to me. :)

surgat

Wanderer
Re: [TESTING-TC] 2 New House Signs

uome;666645 said:
Tested on Demise TC and the two new house signs are available, the gumps look correct
This.

Also switched the house back to private, the sign changes back, as it should, and I wasnt able to switch back to the new sign, WHILE PRIVATE. So, looks like it works right to me.

After setting back to public, I switched the sign to 12 random ones, from the different pages, and they all looked like they should.

Results: No bugs found. Seems to be working properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.