UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sup?

Stides40oz

Knight
Long time no talk guys, whoever is left from the day...

Hows Uogamers these days?

Who got my 50 mil in checks, 1000s of wands and millions of regs and pots when my house fell? Not to mention chest full of storms eyes and blood roses? Hope it wasn't a dick.

Who got my 50 mil in checks, 1000s of wands and millions of regs and pots when my house fell? Not to mention chest full of storms eyes and blood roses? Hope it wasn't a dick.
Hey whats up buddy, hope all is well! We had some great times back in the day.

Oh well, the sad part is it's not completely dead yet, taking forever to close this part of my life.

My grandfather literally got Alzheimer's and died faster than this server.

I said it. The slow death of this shard is more painful than watching my grandfather wither away. He always got shit done quick. Not even a year.

last miki

Wanderer

UOG/UO is pretty much dead stidez

lots of people been trying to contact you tho

get in skype bruski

This server is dead and will never be what it once was. That's a fact I accepted many years ago. Even if you wiped the shard, most of the people who have any interest in playing are too old to devote significant amounts of time.

This server is dead and will never be what it once was. That's a fact I accepted many years ago. Even if you wiped the shard, most of the people who have any interest in playing are too old to devote significant amounts of time.
you say this but we all know you just reinstalled because now you have a chance to win at the game.