UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sunday August 19, pick your event!

Which event will it be?

• Total voters

Cronus

and his amazing friends
Sunday August 19, pick your event!

Vote on the event you'd like to see on Sunday August 19th at 10:00 AM Pacific Time (GMT-8).

* Abusing Spellweaving summons in the 1v1 or 2v2 will result in a [kill and you will lose the match.

Cronus

and his amazing friends
Re: Sunday August 19, pick your event!

Since there seems to be a tie here's what's gonna happen.

A 1v1 & 2v2 Dexxer tourney will be first, since we've never had one before.

Followed by a CTF.

Hopefully that will satisfy everyone!

I had 3 more people on the way to vote for the regular 1vs1 & 2vs2... if you would have just had a LITTLE MORE PATIENCE CRONUS! JESUS!

kidding. <3's.

I'll still be there.

Cronus

and his amazing friends

I only closed the poll like 10 minutes before 10:00 AM! They'd have been cutting it pretty close!

Cronus

and his amazing friends

JR-Demise;300045 said:
why are these events so damn early like, people are still sleeping. :mad:

Believe it not there are always people sleeping. Daytime to you is night time for others, and day time for some people is when they sleep. Demise events are scheduled at different times in order to attempt to let everyone participate.

You'll notice the last event vote was for 6 PM pacific time, while this one was for 10:00 AM. Your generalization doesn't hold up very well.

You should also be aware that the turnout for this "morning" event was at least as big as a normal tournament, even though many players didn't even enter since magery was disabled. You were sleeping, others were playing, such is the way of things. It's a 24 hour world.

Cronus-demise;299993 said:
I only closed the poll like 10 minutes before 10:00 AM! They'd have been cutting it pretty close!

lol honestly that was the point. I voted and made it 7-6, and then someone else tied it up. SO i was like, i'm going to get two people to vote like FIVE MINUTES before its 10am. lol.

and then right when someone was coming to vote you closed the poll and announced the event.

Beat me at my game Cronus.... you will pay. :)

uome

Bug Hunter

Cronus-demise;300061 said:
Believe it not there are always people sleeping. Daytime to you is night time for others, and day time for some people is when they sleep. Demise events are scheduled at different times in order to attempt to let everyone participate.

It was 6pm for me, dinner time so i mssed the 1v1 by a gnats .....
Hope it went well and we have another. I watched the 2v2 and it looked like a lot of fun.

Carlton III (BAD) PV?
Monaro (BAD) Elder smith & Stonemason
Surprise (BAD) GM Fisherman

Cronus

and his amazing friends

ParagonDancer;300068 said:
lol honestly that was the point. I voted and made it 7-6, and then someone else tied it up. SO i was like, i'm going to get two people to vote like FIVE MINUTES before its 10am. lol.

and then right when someone was coming to vote you closed the poll and announced the event.

Beat me at my game Cronus.... you will pay. :)

lol