UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SUMMER FESTIVAL SCHEDULE

I have 2 questions regarding crafter event:
are rewards for crafting event cursed items (basicly do you need plans how to use em ;) )
and second connected question:
if so... are we allowed to take 2 diff crafters to area (just for purpose of craifting diff staff)... i mean its impossible to create char able to kill anything and able to use all crafting skills so do you want to encourage trading betwen players inside or is it possible to use all crafting skills on your own ; ) wondering if i should train stealth tailor ; )

Shallan

Sorceror
I have 2 questions regarding crafter event:
are rewards for crafting event cursed items (basicly do you need plans how to use em ;) )
and second connected question:
if so... are we allowed to take 2 diff crafters to area (just for purpose of craifting diff staff)... i mean its impossible to create char able to kill anything and able to use all crafting skills so do you want to encourage trading betwen players inside or is it possible to use all crafting skills on your own ; ) wondering if i should train stealth tailor ; )
reading hard !!
1st Everything you take in with you or obtained during this event, cannot be taken with you unless you insure it, as you MUST die to be able to leave. We will not assist you to recover anything, so make sure you have enough money in your bank for insurance!
2nd LOL :D