UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

stuck on verifying account wtf?

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
  1. Razor's encryption settings are wrong. You should have "Patch client encryption" enabled and "Use OSI encryption" disabled.
  2. Your IP is firewalled from the server.
  3. You're connecting to the wrong server.
Pick one!

Uomvp

Knight
It happens sometimes. I've also noticed that when my connection is going crazy it takes forever to log in or you might have caught it during a server save.

Micha II

Sorceror
if you haven't connected yet id do a couple things first thing would be to test my connection

go to start type in cmd
from this black screen type in
ping www.google.com -t
let this run a few time just to give you and idea of your connections latency
your pings will com back with somthing like this
reply from 192.168.1.1 bytes=32 time=62ms ttl=100
the lower the last 2 numbers the better
okay if your ping is going all over the play from like 62mms - 1000mms then id restart your router
go to where ever your router and modem are and unplug bolth for a few mins then plug them back in.
then try pinging google again see if your ping is still going crazy.

if thats under control then go to www.speedtest.net and test your connection again see if this tells you you are running in your hosted speed limits.

mine runs 30MB down and 6MB up

okay if your in your normal range of speed from your host, and these will vary depending on connetion type and location. Id try pinging hybrids IP adress.

if my netstat is correct the ip i connect to for hybrid is 119.231.225.22

to ping this you go to start
cmd
type this: ping 199.231.225.22 -t
and see what your results are from there same principles from above apply the lower the mms and ttl the better the connection to the server.