UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[STICKY] Place to train when using mana/get better arcane gems with arcane circle.

[Drakull]

Knight
[STICKY] Place to train when using mana/get better arcane gems with arcane circle.

As some of you might already know, I'm leaving chars in my rune library in Luna (west of the bank) afk while I'm not playing (most of the day). The chars have shadow wisps and some of them are also over 100 spellweaving so if you need to train mana intensive skills (bushido/necro/magery/spellweaving/ninjitsu/chivalry), the only thing you need to do is kill a few cats or sprites (to assure low/bad karma) and then go to the roof and train in the pentagram area.
If you want to also get an arcane gem with arcane circle, you can use that same pentagram to get a higher level one. I keep usually 2-3 arcanists there, so you might get at least a level 3-4 gem.

Enjoy it :)
The location in the signature and here as image.

J

John Doe

Re: [STICKY] Place to train when using mana/get better arcane gems with arcane circle

ty much

Re: [STICKY] Place to train when using mana/get better arcane gems with arcane circle

ya the mana regen is awsome with a lotta wisps. If u get enough u can work even scribe without having to wait long if at all for mana.

[Drakull]

Knight

Lately I'm usually having 4 wisps in there = a really nice mana regen (while I was training a char myself I was having recoveries of up to 40 points of mana (it's in fact one of the chars that it's still there :) ).

[Drakull]

Knight

I saw when returning home that some people was a bit confused about the right position to place the chars to train in my shop (where to recover the mana fast). My chars are located right under the pentagram (the red one), not the abbatoir (the stone one). :)
You might see the wisps in the pentagram (I use to leave the wisps in the top floor so you can see them), but just in case, here is a picture indicating the right and the wrong position :)
BTW.... right now is a great moment to do the training: not only my 4 chars with wisps are there, but also 2 other players with their wisps in necro form. :)

Attachments

• right_wrong_in_shop.JPG
    right_wrong_in_shop.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 44

prohunter33;387050 said:
ya the mana regen is awsome with a lotta wisps. If u get enough u can work even scribe without having to wait long if at all for mana.
I love the bug on OSI that lets me have 5 wisps out at once. I trained spellweaving and scribe sooo fast with 5 wisps...sure it coulda got me banned...but so did a lot of others things I did...lolz

durex

Wanderer

Drakull-demise;386752 said:
As some of you might already know, I'm leaving chars in my rune library in Luna (west of the bank) afk while I'm not playing (most of the day). The chars have shadow wisps and some of them are also over 100 spellweaving so if you need to train mana intensive skills (bushido/necro/magery/spellweaving/ninjitsu/chivalry), the only thing you need to do is kill a few cats or sprites (to assure low/bad karma) and then go to the roof and train in the pentagram area.
If you want to also get an arcane gem with arcane circle, you can use that same pentagram to get a higher level one. I keep usually 2-3 arcanists there, so you might get at least a level 3-4 gem.

Enjoy it :)
The location in the signature and here as image.
thats really nice :D