UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Steps on making a sig by Thalas.

bobby-hybrid

Wanderer
Steps on making a sig by Thalas.

some players/members have ask me how i make my sigs and this is how i do it =]
I'm using a program called adobe photo shop some might know it good some might not

that's why I'm making this if you want to download it you can get a 30 day trail ones and you can just

go to google.com and look it up i use 7.0 i hate cs one due to its tills you how the photo will look so on i like it the old ways

anyway's moving on when you download it just open it up go to file new than pick this size or any other size this is a sig you don't want a big one

this is a good size to do for a sig
go to file new
than fill in what i got

step1.

step2.
pick out what colors you like to use on this
for the first layer that will be your back ground
and you can go up to filter rander clouds if you want it like i have
or you can pick what one you want or just paint it on

than it should look like this if you use the clouds

step3.
shift+ctrl+N will make you a new layer than go to the rectangular tool
than go to the ends of it and drag it from corner to corner
you can hold shift down and and the other side also if you wish to
than color that in like i did

step4.
than go to the layers box than right click go to blending options
you can pick if you want drop down shadow inner shadow other glow so on
i just use other glow and inner glow on this one for now

step5.
than if you want it stan out some go to file new make a 5x5pix
and do what i did or you can do what you want it

define pattern than name it something like pattern1
than hit ok

step6.
than go back to the sig make sure you are on the first layer
or it will look funny than go to edit fill
click on custom pattern than click the one you just made and hit ok
now you will see lines in it

you can add your name if you want using the text tool
or you can also add photos just copy past them in
you can use the blending option on the name or the photo

and there you go if you want to learn more about photo shop than go to
http://www.good-tutorials.com/
this is a good site has some nice tutorials

this is one i made in May shows how the text is and pic also

If this Thread gets big hits I will show you how to make photo movies called gif movies in photoshop it will add a nice good look to your sig like my blue one

The thread has got some hits so as i said i will show you how to make the animated movies this is like to it =]
http://www.uogamers.com/forum/showthread.php?p=246382#post246382

i like to thank http://www.imageshack.ws/ for hosting all the photos you have saw on this thread today

If you need help you can just post or E-mail me at [email protected]

Re: Steps on making a sig by Thalas.

im really sry that ppl cant make their own sigs. i can make my own, but i really want to make a animated one BUT the last program i had once i got it right where i wanted it and finished everything and was fixxing to save it, it said i had to buy it to save my image, yeah i was pissed so, if anyone can find me a FREE animated image creator program, i would <3 U (in a nongay way :p)

oh photoshop is the best for making anything on the computer dealing with images

bobby-hybrid

Wanderer

naga753 said:
im really sry that ppl cant make their own sigs. i can make my own, but i really want to make a animated one BUT the last program i had once i got it right where i wanted it and finished everything and was fixxing to save it, it said i had to buy it to save my image, yeah i was pissed so, if anyone can find me a FREE animated image creator program, i would <3 U (in a nongay way :p)

oh photoshop is the best for making anything on the computer dealing with images

I don't mind making this tutorial. In photoshop you can make animated images but if you don't have it or don't want to do it that way you can always look in goggle for giffy animation and you can do it that way but photoshop is faster,

-I will try get the gif movies tutorial on here this week.

Mikey

Sorceror

i got a question how do you change the psd into a jpg? or something besides psd.

Mikey

Sorceror

www.imageshack.ws upload it, but first download a PSD converter to convert into one of the files that you can.

pwned.nl

Sorceror

i've seen that sig before somewhere...maybe the purepwnage forums?
hm...ill figure it out...

bobby-hybrid

Wanderer
Animated movie.

many of you may ask how to make animated movies this is how.

1, Open up a photo I'm using the sig from the first one to show you. I'm making a text move for video you can use photos anything you wish

2. On your tool list on the side click jump to Image Ready at the bottom if you don't have your tool window open just go to windows than tools.

3. it should open up a new program called Adobe Image Ready this photo shows how to add a new frame.

4. This is what i did i but Uo Gamers..... as my text than than go to the layers if you don't have it open you can go to window layers than click on the layer move the photo/text any where you want it than hit new frame and keep on to you want it you can hit play to test it and you can add sec to each frame

5. This is what my was i did not add any sec to each frame

6. If you don't like a frame the click on the one you hate like if i hate 41 i will click it than hit the Recycle Bin

7. To save it go to File save optimized as

8.should pop up with a widow just name what you want make sure it saves as gif.

9. This is what it came out to be

i like to thank http://www.imageshack.ws/ for hosting all the photos you have saw on this thread today

If you need help you can just post or E-mail me at [email protected]