UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Stealable Rares!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Remember when buying the new dungeon rares... (blessed) items can't be stolen from you... or a dungeon ;)

if that's to subtle..... I'm saying if it's blessed it is not a dungeon rare... lol silly rabbit

shadowbug

Sorceror
Calling all GM thieves! Inside dungeons we have added 21 new stealable rare items! These items spawn

randomly anywhere from every 6 hours to every 30 days. Some items are decorative, while others are

wearable. All items spawn in dungeons and/or other places deemed dangerous! These items will not

be easily recognized so keep your eyes peeled for subtle changes in your environment! Have fun and

happy thieving! :)

I got a question Sage...So the new stealables can respawn from every 6 hours to every 30 days right?kk then..so this means..the items can respawn in 7 hours..or 8 hours? or i dont know...15 hours...?? is that right? or can we follow the though of 6 hours...then 12 hours....24 hours....48 hours....and etc???

Thanks mate

Smokeuog

Sorceror
I understood it as each item is on its own timer. If 1 thing spawns around every 30 days, it's not going to all the sudden change to 10 hours or what ever. So the 6 hours to 30 days is a vague reference. It will be up to us to time them or share times to figure out what timers are on what items. Correct me if I'm wrong heh

shadowbug

Sorceror
I understood it as each item is on its own timer. If 1 thing spawns around every 30 days, it's not going to all the sudden change to 10 hours or what ever. So the 6 hours to 30 days is a vague reference. It will be up to us to time them or share times to figure out what timers are on what items. Correct me if I'm wrong heh

you didnt get it mate..what i meant was...if the time is "ramdom"..like..one can be 6 hours..the other one 7 hours..another one 8 hours....or if they are simply lie...6 hours..12 hours..from 24 hours...36 hours.........week..month..got it?

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Ahhh I don't know for SURE.... But I've kinda timed 2 items and one seems to be like 10 days the other seems like 3 but it seems like it's give or take a few hours.. Haven't actually tried to accurately time em :/

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member
Each individual rare is set to spawn within a certain window of time. For instance, lets say we had a stealable skull candle, the coding would look something like this:
newStealableEntry(Map.Malas,newPoint3D(360, 31, 8),72,108,typeof(SkullCandleArtifact)),

The highlighted red numbers is the amount of time until it spawns(between 72 and 108 minutes).

The rares are all set to a specific window. The windows range from every 6 hours to every 30 days(6hrs, 12hrs, 1 day...etc)

I honestly don't know if that answers your question. I hope so!

shadowbug

Sorceror
Each individual rare is set to spawn within a certain window of time. For instance, lets say we had a stealable skull candle, the coding would look something like this:
newStealableEntry(Map.Malas,newPoint3D(360, 31, 8),72,108,typeof(SkullCandleArtifact)),

The highlighted red numbers is the amount of time until it spawns(between 72 and 108 minutes).

The rares are all set to a specific window. The windows range from every 6 hours to every 30 days(6hrs, 12hrs, 1 day...etc)

I honestly don't know if that answers your question. I hope so!

It does just perfect Sage! Thanks..My doubt was if the spawns were in "broken hours/min" or not...I don't know if you understand when I say "broken".....So they are..6 to 6...6 to 12...6 top 24...6 to 48.............6 to week........................6 to month....

Thanks Sage ;)

cheers

Smokeuog

Sorceror
The people with the really nice locations have them timed like perfectly and don't want to ruin their hoard.. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.