UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Status of Sallos as of 11/7/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

namlamina

Sorceror
Re: Status of Sallos as of 11/7/2009

Luti-Kriss;1985852 said:
I disagree. I just came back to gamers after about a 2-3 year break. I was offered by several people to have the cheat client, as well as the same story with friends who are still away from UO. The fact that I can hear it so much from people in such a tight knit circle should be proof enough that a good amount of players here use the cheat mods.

That is definitely an improper inference, and not true at all. Just because your friends and your "tight knit circle" use cheats does not mean that a good amount of UOG players are using cheats.

Luti-Kriss

Sorceror

Funny considering the last krrios cheat ban list contained about 20 people I would have never thought cheated.

namlamina

Sorceror

Hydrofiend;1986297 said:
Did someone say sallos has restock agent now?

I'm not seeing it in game..

. restock

Auto pulls 100 of each reg, always from the same chest that you initially set it to unless you reset it in your config file. You can edit your configuration.xml file to have it pull less than 100 if you prefer. Configuration File is C:/Documents and Settings/UserName/Local Files/ApplicationData/Sallos

hoglegs

Sorceror

Just wanted to warn you all about editing the config file, particularly the organizer element, as it could result in a fatal error in Sallos causing it not to work.

Also, to those who may know....

How does the potion restock part of the agent work? I see that by default the config file is set to restock 10-15 each potion.. Do you have to have the potions inside your reg box? (Kegs only will not work)

namlamina

Sorceror

hoglegs;1986586 said:
Just wanted to warn you all about editing the config file, particularly the organizer element, as it could result in a fatal error in Sallos causing it not to work.

Also, to those who may know....

How does the potion restock part of the agent work? I see that by default the config file is set to restock 10-15 each potion.. Do you have to have the potions inside your reg box? (Kegs only will not work)

Restock is only partly finished. Currently the potions half is not complete yet. Don't worry about it until Krrios updates again, stating that this part is enabled.

If you get the fatal error from incorrectly editing your Config file (assuming you didn't back it up beforehand), then just delete the entire Configuration File. It will reset everything except for your macros (meaning you lose almost nothing). Takes 10 minutes to reset your basic options (Sound, Graphics, Scav, Auto Run, etc etc). The configuration file will create itself again once you log in to Sallos. It is constantly being rewritten any time you add a runebook to any char, or make any changes to options, or use a new char. Problem Solved.

TheNuthigh;1985694 said:
once you get securities up
u should show a list of the cheaters.

like you did with faction farming points

for example your entourage?

anyone know if u can edit your config file to stock more things like bolas and petals?

namlamina

Sorceror

JesseJane;1986998 said:
anyone know if u can edit your config file to stock more things like bolas and petals?

I didn't see anything in there that acts as defining variables for Reagents, which most likely means that Restock is Coded into either Sallos or the Sallos servers. In the Config File, there are very few objects that have Item ID #s by Type, and none of them are associated with any movement functions except for dress. So, pretty much, it may be possible, but it might be tough to do. Send a message to Suil, he knows everything about Sallos, and might be able to give you a paragraph or two of code that you could copy and paste. Yet, I still think it is going to be a lot of work (if it's even possible) for anyone to do that before Krrios writes it into the Restock Agent himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.