UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

stat gain messed up?

D

Dave-hybrid

stat gain messed up?

i made a new char tonight and im raising his stats to where i want them but theyre going slow as hell. last week i made a char and 7xGMed him in 2 days and gaining stats was easy. with the char i made last week, to raise int, i raised spirit speak to 20, then locked it, then macroed over and over, got 100int in like 20 mins. now on my new char, i tried the same thing but int only raised when spirit speak raises, so im GM spirit speak and only 45int from 11. ive tried anat, arms lore, etc. stat gain is probably just as slow as OSI now. was something changed recently?

Alocer

Wanderer
Hizzle said:
i made a new char tonight and im raising his stats to where i want them but theyre going slow as hell. last week i made a char and 7xGMed him in 2 days and gaining stats was easy. with the char i made last week, to raise int, i raised spirit speak to 20, then locked it, then macroed over and over, got 100int in like 20 mins. now on my new char, i tried the same thing but int only raised when spirit speak raises, so im GM spirit speak and only 45int from 11. ive tried anat, arms lore, etc. stat gain is probably just as slow as OSI now. was something changed recently?

I think you have to gain skill to gain stats now. Try to bring your ss down to 0 and marco it again. Its very weird i went from 10-100 in 30 mins from snopping but str is taking me ages. I also find with my int It stoped every 5 skills 35,40,45,50,55,60 ect. For int try item ID. I got most of my int training for res and magery on my self.

bcv

Wanderer
To gain stats:

Get 700 skill cap, point all skills up, macro spirit speak/arms lore/snooping.

Works best if skills have less than 10 points. The crucial part is the skill is pointed up, if locked it doesn't work half as well.

kan3-hybrid

Wanderer
actually I noticed if you have the skill locked or pointing down you don't gain anything for it

tried chopping wood and mining for 15 minutes and didn't gain a single point of str...pointed them up and I gained within 5 seconds and every couple minutes after that

Archioli

Wanderer
work camping. camping is the hands-down BEST skill to work stats with.

double click a KNIFE or sword (no axes,) target a tree to get kindling. fill your backpack up with kindling, then doubleclick one and use LastObject macro to gain camping.

but if you want to GM camping; open Steam, go to your favorite Counterstrike server, and camp as a CT on any hostage-rescue (cs_office) map. that's the only way to GM, though- so you better get to it.

Alocer

Wanderer
Archioli said:
work camping. camping is the hands-down BEST skill to work stats with.

but if you want to GM camping; open Steam, go to your favorite Counterstrike server, and camp as a CT on any hostage-rescue (cs_office) map. that's the only way to GM, though- so you better get to it.

Very funny......

You must have a skill unlocked and set to raise ( arrow up ) to my knowlege you can gain a skill you have 100.0 or 0 in.

Doesn't matter

However, it does seem to help, if you can gain in a skill.

I know from experience that I was able to raise my str on a training dummy, as long as keep using different weapons ( 30.0 restriction on the dummy ).

I was a 700.0 of course, which meant I see-sawed skills.

Meister

Sorceror
One of my chars is not at 700 cap yet the skill was GMed and I gained STR while fighting another player. Just STR though, no skill since it is already maxed.

Gremio

Sorceror
You sure you didn't gain in tactics or anatomy? (doesn't always show the gain real vs current and all that jazz)