UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Starting up a Faction

Nym-demise

Wanderer
Starting up a Faction

Ya, ya. I know you can't Start a faction, but that's pretty much what it comes down to.

Right now there is no Faction action going on. There's like one group of guys controling all of the towns in the game. I'm thinking of having a few of my characters get into factions. Anyone else interested?

What I was thinking of is just finding a few people to all join a faction together with. I don't care which one.

Let me know if you are interested and which faction you think we should all join. If someone out there is already in a faction, and needs players to get the faction going again, let us know.

Nym-demise

Wanderer
We don't have to be in a guild, although I'd be willing to start one if people wanted to. I just want to join a faction without being the only one and getting ganked all the time by the faction that is already out there.

Trivial

Sorceror
Yea, its allways SL ganking. But as the town list says...Minax got two...They aint got nuthin on dis. I captured two towns with my stealer....thanks to all Minaxians who helped guard them with me !