UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Starting out

joeycod

Wanderer
Re: Starting out

Ghost Knight said:
The respawn rate of monsters is soooo slow here though. I find myself sitting around alot waiting on something to spawn. :mad:

multiple runes. there are so many lich spawns.

Ministry

Wanderer

best way to train skills for a new character is to lock everything but the skills you are currently training. as your base skill gets closer to 700 it will become more difficult to get gains. its a good idea also to train those skills which are most expensive to train or difficult to get gains with ie. resists, magery, poisoning, inscription, taming

Montaigne said:
Ty for the replies :)
Atm im training solidly im at

Mage 83
Med 100
Eval 100
Wrestle 100

Any idea how many regs it will take to go from 83-100 mage? i have around 700 of each atm thanks to Xx God xX :)
it would be faster and cheaper to have done magery and med first then after there 100 do wrestle. Eval should be done last since you can gm it very fast with a simple macro sitting at the bank. The farther you are away from the 700 skill cap the faster your skills gain.

Montaigne

Wanderer

Yeah forgot about that I just need to find out what is the best way from 83-100 and whether i need eq scrolls :)

Ta