UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Staff: Food for Thought ?

Staff: Food for Thought ?

Ok heres an idea re GMs when the shard reallys gets up to speed, and no I am not saying this because I live in Australia, and no I would make a bad GM LOL I would be sucked in by people :(

On UO Gamers us Ossies have (some times) a very long wait for ingame support, I am not complaining about this, as I understand the issues etc.

Would you give thought in the future to having some Other time GMs?

I know this would be hard re, meetings etc but it would give a whole lot of support to the late night/early morning players :)

Just food for thought.

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
GMs never seem to be on but not bothered at all. At the moment they arent really needed because there is not much to ask them. Atleast the help stuck thing works.

I live in Belgium... wich means I live in a pretty 'inbetween' timezone GMT+1..
I wouldn't mind helping out, maybe starting as a counselor, I played on the first UOGamers shard for 6months, then on the hybrid shard for about 5+months also... but of course I understand you don't wanna just accept anyone... but if you Are looking for more staff members, let me know when you put up applications :)

also have alot of experience with C#... was admin on a few shards, scripted alot of stuff for a personal project for a few months at the beginning of last year wich unfortunately i never had the chance to finish :( but that's like almost 2yrs ago now so... but I'm just saying, I COULD be a good help