UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SSI is broken?

Tanya

Traveler
What do you think? (watch in 720p)

If you have a 30 ssi daxe you should swing at 1.25 at 150 stamina... if you put a 5 ssi ring and become 35 ssi you should swing at 1.25 at 120 stmaina.. tests show this is not happening- is SSI broken or we are doing wrong math ? (Alhimikut's words)

Last edited:

Alhimikut

Sorceror
If you have a 30 ssi daxe you should swing at 1.25 at 150 stamina... if you put a 5 ssi ring and become 35 ssi you should swing at 1.25 at 120 stmaina.. tests show this is not happening- is SSI broken or we are doing wrong math ?

Also at 149 stamina and 5 ssi ring he swings at 1.5 the moment he gets to 150 stmaina he siwngs 1.25.. whats the point of having morehtan 30 ssi if it doenst lower teh stamian requirement for max swing... ?

Alhimikut

Sorceror
accoridng to all calculations i previously made at 150 stamina and 30 SSI u hit 1.25.... UOguide says u need 30 ssi and 180 stamina to swing 1.25 which seems worng according my tests..

Akka

Sorceror
accoridng to all calculations i previously made at 150 stamina and 30 SSI u hit 1.25.... UOguide says u need 30 ssi and 180 stamina to swing 1.25 which seems worng according my tests..

UOGuide is constantly updated to OSI standards, and we are not. There is a way to get UOGuide to show updates up to our publish point, but i forgot how

Blame

Knight
I use 35ssi composite bow and divine fury with 180 stamina on my archer to swing 1.5s. I calculated that on uoguide so I guess the calculations are correct. :)

Loler

Page
The swing speed is accurate for the time period. And yes Demis isnt 100% osi clone. Alot of people have the wrong formula for some reason. UOguide hasnt been wrong for me yet. it is possible however very few of the weapons swing speed could be different on the guide then here so that would be the case in which it could calculate wrong.

Tanya

Traveler
Thanks Bama!
30 ssi weapon + 5 ssi ring + 16 ssi reaper form + 10 ssi divine fury, we get to 61 max ssi,
which allow us to have only 120 stamina and be on max swing with a Double Axe.
(can be also without a ring or with less ssi on the weapon, 51 ssi and 120 stamina = max swing).

TheWhitezone

Sorceror
sorry for my ignorance, is good thing fight in reaper form?

edit, watched tanya's video now, how you do only 89 dmg with double axe? i found using kriss with whammy i spam ignore all day 100/110 dmg, in this case i think kriss is much better than 2-axe

Last edited:

Tanya

Traveler
sorry for my ignorance, is good thing fight in reaper form?
In the video I posted, I had really bad gear. I think if you have a great axe but with low ssi, can try this))
Also can raise spellweaving and use some other usefull sw spells. Need to test this more. :)

edit: had low mana and could not spam double strikes, and my stam was low too. Was only 1 test, need to check this later again,
maybe on another monsters or spawns.
Low damage was because most of the time Consecrate Weapon was off, but there were some hits 140 and 150 dmg.

edit2: maybe need to use a Protection spell, then hopefully can cast spells without interrupt.

Last edited: