UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Spawnings

psz

Administrator
Spawnings

Felucca Deceit (Island and Dungeon) are now spawned (thanks chris!)

All of the Felucca Champ Spawns are now in place.

Dobster

Wanderer
Spawnings in Lost lands

:confused:

I'm new to the shard, but the website etc describes it as as close as poss to an OSI clone. Is it intentional that the Lost Lands are not spawning creatures, or is it simply early in the shards life atm? Sorry if this is a question previously answered that I've missed.

Dobster

Dobster

Wanderer
Thanks for the info, explains it nicely. Save me running around wondering where everything had gone :) *takes off glasses and realises he isn't blind after all*

Palluk

Wanderer
Can i help with the spawns?

I made it once in a shard, i know pretty well how to use a "pandora box" and how things should be (played on OSI 2 years, and free shards all around for other 5 years, 7 years of Ultima Online in total :D).

I understand that you will probably only trust in members of the staff to do it, and no problem if you just say no... :)

But i feel kinda i can help here, and if you guys think a extra hand would be usefull, just let me know. I will stay at your disposal.

ICQ - 8113362 - Azrael
MSN - [email protected]

I still have the backup of the shard that i spawned...you could take a look at it. No trouble for me to put it online with RUN UO server.

Well, talked too much already :)

Congratulations for the great shard!

Regards

psz

Administrator
chris will be spawning Trammel and Felucca.

In the meantime, I've massed-spawned a large chunk of Felucca. (This will be replaced by chris' when he's done)

I'll try to get to Tram if/when I get a chance.

psz

Administrator
I won't spawn it until all of it's special abilities are scripted (Which requires research on OSI, which requires OSI to open up the SE lands)