UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Spawn Draggers Please read

Who thinks its fair that draggers get blocked into the spawn too meet their fate?

• NO NO you dont understand its so much fun when we all die!!

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Who cares your a moron and we hate you and your game play style!

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Lets block them in if they persist on getting us killed!

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • I am a child and dont care what you say!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LOL you really think these people would care?

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
Spawn Draggers Please read

Is there any chance at all of the People who run around spawns trying to get arties NOT running back to the group of people doing all the hard work at the spawn by creating a bridge head into it, and dragging 2 dragons 4 of those nasty lumbering thingys and several hundred other spawn types?

The reason I ask is beacuse your getting EVERYBODY KILLED!

Please just die and we will Res you ok no harm done, ask and I for one would help you get back to your body.

Its really not that hard to figure out your a walking dead man with all that sh$t following you :p

On the otherside of the concourse, if I am at a spawn with anybody here, whos with me on throwing up walls to stop these retards? LMAO

I think he meant the toknuno champ spawn....

but yeah... if someone drags something to ya...run like the wind...lol... no point in holding ground to die...

and yeah... Wall of stone would be too slow to cast...

wouldn't work well...

and yeah, spawn draggers need to learn to run in CIRCLES, not striaght lines...

*Poison field, runs in circle...*

toknuno is correct for last night, but it happens at all the spanws LOL

The only time I do enjoy seeing it is when a bunch of reds ride in and are swamped by the spawn :p

Nochte said:
As a provoker, I've learned to run in a zig-zag motion while picking pairs off (at tok champ). Seems to work pretty well.

Ya know I dont have a Provoker, may have to make one :)