UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SOK] Sosarian order of knights

vortexuk

Wanderer
[SOK] Sosarian order of knights

Sosarian Order Of Knights |

Ive decided to leave the spartans to abbaddon and try to revive another good guild one of old the sosarian order of knights , please have a read thru the site ,

The knights are magic hating honrable knights of old fierce in battle and stern with their manner ,

Intrested : Great there will be a tornement held on sunday at 5pm est. to test possible new recruits and honor the return of the knights

(Anyone attending event please attach details to thread and chars name and guild)

shar'thok

Wanderer
Re: [SOK] Sosarian order of knights

AAHAAHAHHAHAHHHHH dont forget youre old mates who are willing to come back to ye's!

vortexuk

Wanderer

shar'thok;1519344 said:
AAHAAHAHHAHAHHHHH dont forget youre old mates who are willing to come back to ye's!

You and Alex are more then welcome to come back but i didnt think you guys roleplayed anymore!

shar'thok

Wanderer

vortexuk;1519355 said:
You and Alex are more then welcome to come back but i didnt think you guys roleplayed anymore!

are you kidding i was hopeing my favorite hero guild would come back currently my char is in yew but i doubt that will last long ya know... i dont really like the guild to crouded and people i used to boss are under me... trying to get back at meh

vortexuk

Wanderer

The Sosarian Order are now actively recruiting , if you like the simple minded PvP of a good old tin can ! Join the path to knighthood! ,
- All chars must have sutible name
- All chars must not use offensive magery

Pm me here
or contact me vortexuk0 (aim) for further details

Sosarian Order Of Knights |