UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So I got this chat from someone ... SGT you are one BIG pussy

Slugworth

Squire
Lmao, what a fucking cry baby... Who gives a shit about a shitty tailsman.. if you don't know about the ruthlessness of this game by now, well... I'd go play a care bear game like WoW. Good work yaz, making someone who always acts like a douche bag on the forums, cry like a little bitch over nothing.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk YAZ!! YAZ !! YAZ!!! U GOT OWNED SGT.LOSER . why dont u ask for a 1x1 with ian now sgt . ohhh i forgot , cant pvp in luna bank . kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk fuck u loser . yaz for president !!!!

Reactions: Yaz

lukin69

Knight
wow....so you got scammed...its generally happened to everyone once or twice...stop being lame and be more careful...this is the dumbest shit ive ever read.

- By the way - I wear my orny blue alchy bauble with pride.

EDIT:

After having read (suffered) through this entire, awful, terrible, mind numbingly stupid thread.....
dude: You "loaned" something to Ian. Moreover - You "Loaned" something in UO. 'Nuff said.

Last edited:

Yaz

Squire
Lmao, what a fucking cry baby... Who gives a shit about a shitty tailsman.. if you don't know about the ruthlessness of this game by now, well... I'd go play a care bear game like WoW. Good work yaz, making someone who always acts like a douche bag on the forums, cry like a little bitch over nothing.

You know me, that's what I play for ...

IMO: SgtSlaughter was trying to help this dude out for free, (Shame to let this cocksucker burn 1hw without a decent tally right?) So some dickless piece of shit scammed a good dude just trying to help his fellow demise player, your bragging about this? Fuck you Slugworth, your even worse, you are the scum of this earth (besides being a dickess piece of shit also) You just don't kick a dude while hes down, especially a good, almost noble dude like SGTSlaughter. Die in a grease fire!
:lol:

jbone

Sorceror
IMO: SgtSlaughter was trying to help this dude out for free, (Shame to let this cocksucker burn 1hw without a decent tally right?) So some dickless piece of shit scammed a good dude just trying to help his fellow demise player, your bragging about this? Fuck you Slugworth, your even worse, you are the scum of this earth (besides being a dickess piece of shit also) You just don't kick a dude while hes down, especially a good, almost noble dude like SGTSlaughter. Die in a grease fire!
:lol:
Also Fyi SGTSlaughter told me about a great idoc spot the other day, simply because he didn't have an account to hold the spot.

how much did he pay you to say that?