UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Small Update

Mark

Knight
Small Update

There will be two new items available for staff members to use throughout the world after server wars tonight. We are just letting you know in advance so that you will not be confused if you come across one.

Toll Moongates -
These moongates require gold to travel through them. Funds are taken from the character's bank. Single clicking the moongate will show the cost underneath the name. When you attempt to travel through it the cost will be displayed in a small window and you will be asked to confirm.

Possible Uses:
  • Tournament/Event Entry Fee
  • Gold Sink (Last Resort Travel)
  • Special Areas

Web Stones -
An item that when used opens your browser to a URL configurable by a staff member. The URL is displayed underneath the name when the item is single clicked.

Possible Uses:
  • Player Guides
  • Tournament/Event Instructions
  • Rules
  • Role-Playing

Iddio

Page
Re: Small Update

I dont understand the Staff member portals..They are random placed gates for players??

Mark

Knight

Iddio;1829615 said:
I dont understand the Staff member portals..They are random placed gates for players??

They are just a tool that staff members will have available for various purposes. They won't just be randomly scattered throughout the world; we might not even use them.

Example:
Tessa could use the gates to make collecting vendor fees for her next fair a little easier.

Example:
We could put one deep in a dungeon in a location only a dead character could access and make it ridiculously expensive.

sk8nomad

Sorceror

I would like to see one of those gates in the tearathon keep, not only does it suck when you die, but you cannot use the help option, and plus it is very hard to get ur way back to papua when your a ghost. it takes liek thirty minutes when u die in that dungeon to get restocked

Trevor

Knight

sk8nomad;1829632 said:
I would like to see one of those gates in the tearathon keep, not only does it suck when you die, but you cannot use the help option, and plus it is very hard to get ur way back to papua when your a ghost. it takes liek thirty minutes when u die in that dungeon to get restocked

2nd this motion

"Example:
We could put one deep in a dungeon in a location only a dead character could access and make it ridiculously expensive."

lol

Isomorphic

Sorceror

If its a way to remove gold from the game, The cost of the gate should cost more for the more you have..(So says a poor man=)

Sigma

Wanderer

sk8nomad;1829632 said:

theres 2 ways out of terathan keep, 1 is the way you have to walk to papua, the other is through the star room which has a town moongate inside of it.

Suriv

Sorceror

Very cool update. And yeah, donation webstones would be a neat addition for guilds, and trolls.

KoNNaN

Knight

anyone want to try one of the gates, theres one inside brit bank up to the roof for 500gp

nice implementation, keep em coming.