UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sleight of hand recruitment thread

Insomniac-

Sorceror
SoH is a new tag for an old guild. SoH's players have been on Demise since week 1 of the shards launch. The founding players have played together for over 10 years various other shards/games and since the beginning of Demise. We're looking to recruit a select few players for our return on Demise. We don't know how many people we need/want yet, but this is *not* a mass recruiting guild. SoH has one ally, KoS. Contact Raezion (rigby-) or Audi (Woah/Distinction) in game or message me on the forums if you have questions or to start the recruitment process. Recruitment into SoH does not guarantee KoS acceptance.

Requirements:
-Dedication
-Situational Awareness
-Ability to Follow Calls
-Cross heal/cure
-Financially stable to live in Fel

Again, for any further questions ask in thread or PM me or Raez.

Thanks.

Mister Dank

Knight
Sounds great man, I look forward to seeing you guys on the field.

If you ever want some practice fighting as a group or just some fun battles, feel free to contact me on skype, we can arrange some duels or field fights, rules negotiable. I'm down for almost anything that involves some good pvp.

My skype name is mister.dank, if I'm around I'm always down for some battles.

See you soon!

mantorras

Sorceror