UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sl....

DmOiOkNeAn

Wanderer
Sl....

Hello All. I joined SL about a week ago. I've been around and I don't see many SL around at all aside from about 3-4. El Oh Dee I see a lot but I don't see enough SL to really make a run at sigils or whatnot. I would like to find out who is in SL so that maybe sometime we could put something together for attacks or anything for that matter instead of getting massively destroyed by 5-7 Minax or CoM. lol. Nothing wrong with that, don't get me wrong but it does get frustrating when you don't see many of your other Faction peeps out and about. I'd be more than happy to role with SL and do what I can to help us make a name for ourselves so that we can put up a fight against CoM and Minax. Thanks all and have a safe holiday...

Aim: Necro Draz

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer
SL pretty much died after TFL and a few other guilds left. They really don't have the numbers anymore. Minax and CoM are the biggest factions and I'd advise you to join one of those.

Betty said:
SL pretty much died after TFL and a few other guilds left. They really don't have the numbers anymore. Minax and CoM are the biggest factions and I'd advise you to join one of those.

Yes thats exactly what we need. Uneven factions. Shut up.

I am in SL and play daily.

Raoilin

Wanderer
ts The Saints owns all the cookies Thanks much ! Yeah... Saitns are joining SL :). And growing quikcly as well.Got about 9 good members right now.

RacecaR

Sorceror
SL is weak right now, no organization at all. DsR was the only competing force against IC for awhile. Then Plexor turned into a dbag real fast and made TFL but soon quit after doing that. M then came to be and dominated CoM...corrupting all sigils, then getting screwed over by losing the corrupted Magincia stone...this is the point in time where the guard turrets started and this is when the decline in factions happened. SL was still a strong force til it got to the point where most people in M found it no longer fun to deal with guards. Most of the best SL players and best players on the shard have quit. Almost all of M has moved to defiance and left me alone. Apparently Sir Ryan has admin powers there so everyone just hopped over to there because of all the crap in factions. I continue to play SL and wont ever hop factions...hell, im probably the oldest SL player out there right now. All factions go through high and low points and at this point in time its a very low. It'll bounce back though and if guards are nerfed in someway, factions will once again breathe new life, but until then it is probably a good idea to stack up Minax and attempt to take Magincia away from CoM and restore factions to its true beauty.

Raoilin

Wanderer
Ill be pleased if Minax takes 7 sigs and leaves us with any sigil (even yew) just to make faction items and war horses and waht not :).

DmOiOkNeAn

Wanderer
Well this works. Looks like there is going to be some more additions to the SL so this looks good. We just need to get together and get this thing going. Afro Man, i'm more than willing to hear what you have to say. I'll be aiming probably either tonight or tomorrow. I'm all ears for SL getting back into the thick of things.... :p

Raoilin

Wanderer
SL pwned it up t brit then guards ca,me and lack of organization followed suit and we had to just leave :/.

DeltaGreen

Sorceror
Everyone in M is around, meerly im taking a break until the shard is un-corrupted and is more fun. ( not accusing anyone of anything. )

Me and Tamer God will always be around, gl everyone.

JasonU

Wanderer
We are currently working our charcters up agian, as our old accounts got purged. We put up some good fights pre Factions in Chaos/Order and we look to stir up the factions scene when our characters are done. SL is one of the factions that we are considering. Look forward to some good fights

Vexorcism

Wanderer
We had about 12 SL in the SL base the other night with sigils, we were only resetting though... And most of the SL were from my guild .... But ya we really need some more active members in order to pose any kind of threat.. So feel free to join us if you have experience with guarding SL base/ factions altogether.

Aunt Jemima-

Wanderer
nay afro dont wanna hear it . and ya shut up betty , dont be telling ppl to go to the biggest factions, your the kinda ppl that made com so big, OOOooooOOO i can join a big faction and look cool go me ! But ya SL needs to get there shit in order, wouldnt mind getting a good SL Team together and making a run at the sigils

DeltaGreen

Sorceror
This is the CL's job, you people shouldnt vote Sudden Death for CL when hes a nub, and doesnt know how to run a faction. You voted wrong CL's, and this is what you get cl, by cl.