UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

sigils..

z0rak

Wanderer
Re: sigils..

after 15 minutes the sigil capture timer gets reset.

however, an individual can hold the sigil for 20 minutes. It's a bug here :/

rather than actually defend bases and play factions like they should, NME likes to hold them in a house or just stealth away and wait in the middle of anywhere.

Killa DJ is actually pretty cool about it, he'll try to take the sigils to the base eventually -- the rest of NME just holds them for the whole 20 minutes.

luarvick

Sorceror

z0rak;220264 said:
Killa DJ is actually pretty cool about it, he'll try to take the sigils to the base eventually -- the rest of NME just holds them for the whole 20 minutes.
you are like paranoid hag who likes to fabricate stupid fantasy tales...
I remember only one case when i failed to take sigil to tb base and i never house hide with sigil .

Jyrka [NME] faction thief

Scorpio X

Wanderer

luarvick;220771 said:
you are like paranoid hag who likes to fabricate stupid fantasy tales...
I remember only one case when i failed to take sigil to tb base.And i never house hide with sigil .

Jyrka [NME] faction thief
Yes, because the picture I posted was a lie. It didn't actually show us killing one of your guildmates for a sigil inside the house.:rolleyes:

We don't know if YOU personally hide in the house, though it looks like you took this as personally meaning you, but your guild does.

lol thats equivalent to playing irl capture the flag and running in a washroom stall with the flag so nobody gets you. How sad.

_Nish

Wanderer

Lucifall;225391 said:
I can do two things at the same time, kthx. ;>

QTF

well, he alone cant. thats why im here. im taking care of the faction fight of EVP. we will be in action in no time.