UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shuriken Stacking

Akka

Sorceror
Im trying to make stacking shurikens a litle bit easier... everyone knows when you craft them, you get a shuriken with 1-3 uses, and you have to make a ton, than load them in your ninja belt till its full with 10 charges, and than unload the ninja belt to get a shuriken with 10 charges, which you than poison. So tedious. I found some old thread from like five six years back with info on this, but im still doing something wrong; it just keeps loading the ninja belt with a shuriken, and unloads it right away, giving me the same 1-3 use shuriken back, not one with 10 uses. Any help on this? what am i doing wrong?

shurikenstack.jpg

Here is a link to the original thread where i copied the macro from: http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/432022/#post-3483704

Or if anyone has a ready one to make this easier.. id be willing to give mills for it, hah. Gotta make several boxes of both shuriken & fukiya, poisoned...

Matiu

Page
waitforcontext 0x43b2e16a 0 15000
waitfortarget 15000
targettype! '0x27ac' 0
if injournal 'you cannot add'
waitforcontext 0x43b2e16a 1 2000
clearjournal
pause 2000
stop
endif