UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should individual stats be capped at 100?

Should individual stats be capped at 100 per?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryan

Should individual stats be capped at 100?

Just vote, dont be a moron.

Kumba[IC]

Wanderer
Re: Should individual stats be capped at 100?

I can go either way on this one.....If someone wants unbalanced stats to be it....If you do not change stat caps make MB more deadly ie not cap out at ~ 40dmg.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

Definitely, this should go along with the spell damage reduction, I also think MB should be more effective either way, on OSI if you had 100/100/25 after people unbalanced you via clumsy + cunning you'd die to 2-3 MBs. On here you can probably survive 4 with 100/100/25 stats, lower spell damage + 80-90 base str being optimal = balanced pvp.

ok i voted yes, but i dont have a clue what you mean, what would be different from how it is already?

R

Ryan

I'm quite shocked that anyone voted No to this ;)

Lorthic

Knight

This poll is so close to being even. I completely believe that, even though some of my characters have more than 100 int, stats should go no higher than 100. It just doesn't make sense, unless you add those champ spawns so we can get stat scrolls.

Lorthic

Knight

If stats are capped at 100 and spell damage is lowered, will MB still have the massive? As it would seem, it'd be all but worthless.

illz-hybrid

Wanderer

Ryan said:
I'm quite shocked that anyone voted No to this ;)

having a 125 stat cap gives more character diversity. it also makes non-mages much more viable than they would be otherwise, as the added hitpoints are often necessary to survive mages, without meditation to fire off repeated heals.

Lorthic

Knight

illz said:
having a 125 stat cap gives more character diversity. it also makes non-mages much more viable than they would be otherwise, as the added hitpoints are often necessary to survive mages, without meditation to fire off repeated heals.

That's why there are orange petals, purple petals, potions, bandaids, and xhealers. Also, don't forget about the fact that for anyone to be truly viable (as "true" dexxers aren't all that great), magery is almost necessary.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Pub16 was when PvP was at its best (imo) and Pub15 was 100 stat cap.

I play a 110 str char, and it is stupid, with a hero bless and a pruple petal and a str pot I can just stand there and not do anything and a 2 man sync wont kill me. Its stupid.

Lorthic

Knight

_Choru_ said:
Pub16 was when PvP was at its best (imo) and Pub15 was 100 stat cap.

I play a 110 str char, and it is stupid, with a hero bless and a pruple petal and a str pot I can just stand there and not do anything and a 2 man sync wont kill me. Its stupid.

So you are, or are not for a 100 stat cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.