UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shimmering Effusion Adds.

kolbycrouch

Knight
Behavior on OSI:
Shimmering effusion peerless only spawns 1 monster per person in the group.

Behavior on Demise:
Shimmering effusion peerless can spawn up to 3-4 at one time even with only 1 person.

mytilus

Sorceror
staff makes it hard mode on demise because they know we are higher caliber of players than osi... keke

Indika

Sorceror
very true. this is very frustrating to people trying to solo Shimmering...

let's not forget that Lady Melisande is only supposed to have one Satyr per party member as well...

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
I don't believe this is the case on OSI. At 4:25, you can see a second monster spawn in this solo video, recorded on the OSI shard Wakoku:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K77TLVIkELI

let's not forget that Lady Melisande is only supposed to have one Satyr per party member as well...
Back when verifying Lady Melisande with 3 players total, I have a recording showing 4 enslaved satyrs on OSI as well. There's also this video on Atlantic, where 4 satyrs spawn for a solo run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BJANP8Yu0E

kolbycrouch

Knight
In that video I still don't see it spawn 3-4 adds at one time though. If it does spawn more than one, it might take more testing to see how often it spawns more than one, and what the max is.

Also, in this video do you notice how the add spawns right next to the boss? His momentum strike also works like it's supposed to instead of switching your primary target to the next one.

Last edited:

poorni

Wanderer
staff makes it hard mode on demise because they know we are higher caliber of players than osi... keke