UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server wipe?

Server wipe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can the items be gold, or checks?

TBH, I wouldnt care. Be it checks, rares, Hybrid Armor (although that should be deleted but its obviously not going anywhere) wands, regs, whatever. I'd just be happy to see a server wipe, and everyone having to start over (almost) from scratch. Personally, Id save back stacks of regs, and maybe a couple checks.

Simple solution:
Instead of having vendors that sell shit people never buy such as (carpenters, armorers, barkeeps,etc...)

Create wand vendors, magic weapon vendors (nonrunic) , so on and so forth. Also increase reagent prices.

puterg33k

Sorceror
We need a player wipe more than a server wipe...

Simple solution:
Instead of having vendors that sell shit people never buy such as (carpenters, armorers, barkeeps,etc...)

Create wand vendors, magic weapon vendors (nonrunic) , so on and so forth. Also increase reagent prices.

Let's just market the entire server to the 20-30 people that currently play it now? Might as well just make it a PvP only server. Rename it something like; Machismo trolls elite, gotta be a lamer name than that. You guys can run around in circles with your scripted pot timers throwing purple pots at each other while you hit pre macrod your mama jokes.

Oh wait, that's pretty much the current state of the server now. What? You want more of that?...

We need a player wipe more than a server wipe...

Let's just market the entire server to the 20-30 people that currently play it now? Might as well just make it a PvP only server. Rename it something like; Machismo trolls elite, gotta be a lamer name than that. You guys can run around in circles with your scripted pot timers throwing purple pots at each other while you hit pre macrod your mama jokes.

Oh wait, that's pretty much the current state of the server now. What? You want more of that?...

Are you frustrated because you can't pvp or something? Hybrid is a pvp server

Stoltz

Sorceror
Hybrid is a pvp server

No it's not. LOL. Biggest fucking joke ever. Hybrid is a cesspool of people who can't PvP without scripts, mixed with PvMers who nowadays focus on being afk with "rares". Hybrid was cool when I was new to UO, before I realized the importance of how gritty UO really is supposed to be.

No it's not. LOL. Biggest fucking joke ever. Hybrid is a cesspool of people who can't PvP without scripts, mixed with PvMers who nowadays focus on being afk with "rares". Hybrid was cool when I was new to UO, before I realized the importance of how gritty UO really is supposed to be.

Since when did you start playing uo

Stoltz

Sorceror
Yea I'm furious

All dumb fucks get under my skin

People often get upset when they can't have their points and opinions properly validated. I'm sure you can find some smart individual that will throw a fit over my statement and call me a "faygt newb basement dweller". Question is, would that make you reevaluate yourself?