UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server Downtime

M

Mark

Server Downtime

Due to an extremely large denial of service attack against our server (approximately 1.2 Gbps), the server is currently unavailable. This attack started around 6 AM EDT (GMT -4). I am trying to have this resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience as we work through these issues.

EDIT: Our upstream provider has re-routed us, and the server should be up momentarily.

Re: Server Downtime

WTF does 4TW mean? I see that so often and am like does it mean for the win?

k thanks. help youngs sexy boys.

Meatchunkz

Sorceror

meatchunks believes someone is very enraged and has a nice big botnet thanks to microsoft genuine update ;x

zealot2007

Wanderer

What's with nerds and dos attacks? They probably whack off to their computers in their off time. "Oh! Yeah! Pentium 4! Yes!!!!"

duck-hybrid

Wanderer

seriously track these guys down if there doing any DDOS attack large enough to be considered a threat the gov't will go after them

Elendili!

Knight

duck said:
seriously track these guys down if there doing any DDOS attack large enough to be considered a threat the gov't will go after them

omg that would be hilarious to see

Soul Prizm

Wanderer

Zealot2007 said:
What's with nerds and dos attacks? They probably whack off to their computers in their off time. "Oh! Yeah! Pentium 4! Yes!!!!"

actually for me its like Ibook G4 Oh! Yea! Right there ahhhhhhhhhhhh

j/j

pretty lame, i know a quick solution... Multilink firewalls in and take the time to Config the connections... if all fails make sure you either get a Link tracer or talk to the nearest college networking professior. =)