UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling My HOuse Fully Stocked

coolmax523

Sorceror
Selling My HOuse Fully Stocked

Selling My House Fully Customized and stocked 14x12

Contain:
Alot Of War Hammer Power/Vanq
Reg around 15-20k eah
Keg: Gh:23 Tr:44 Gc:51 Gs:27 Ga:42 Ge:3
Alot Of Vanq Hally
Special Smith Hammer(3 Shadow And 3 Ancien-Anvil(Valorite And Other Kind)
Leather:Around 50 Set Of Exceptional With Magic.
Wand:Alot Of Item Iden-Ligthing-Gheal
Fencing Weapon Alot of vanq and power with Runic kind to
Semi Rare+Rare 3 Steve Irwin Gator 12 RonPaul Shirts
30k bandages 163 Bolas 2.2k Bottles
Alot Of Metal Armor And Studden All kinds
3 Idepandance Keg
2 agapites war hammer and 1 verite

Give Me offer
Aim:Coolmax523
Name In Game: a hot chix

Red Snapper

Wanderer
Re: Selling My HOuse Fully Stocked

Yeah. Make a realistic minimum offer, raise increments, and possibly a buyout price, please. Anyway, I can't afford it. :)

Red Snapper

Wanderer

Selling an item? Buying an item?

Whether you're buying or selling an item, ye who initiates the transaction are the one whom should be responsible for starting the bidding. By not stating a price, you are either out to rip someone off or don't know the going price for such an item.

It is highly advised to search the price-check forum for a ballpark price for the item you're looking to buy/sell/trade. If your item is not returned in a search of the price-check forum; post a thread in that forum asking so.

If you neglect to mention an opening bid, the default is 1gp.
We do not use "reserves" here. If you will not take less than 1000gp for an item, then that must be your opening bid.

If you're selling; post a screenshot of the item up for bid in the initial post if possible.
This is a direct quote from the "A Guide to Proper Buying and Selling" sticky in the "Selling" Subforum. Sorry if I insulted you, I honestly meant well. A WTS post without any price guidelines is bound to attract abysmally low offers, which is why that sticky was implemented, I suppose. No hard feelings?

coolmax523

Sorceror

I din't put bid on them it written offer and it not written better offer win so,,,, go to hell

Keltar

Wanderer

Not really a good way to do business when you insult others. Not that you have a good reputation from what I remember reading about you and trapping people's bonded pets.

curious what is the house location?

EDIT nm did not see second page. it has gone too much money for me anyways thanks.