UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Castle By Yew Moongate!

dan Baal

Wanderer
Selling Castle By Yew Moongate!

I am selling my castle by the yew moongate! it is one of the best houses on the shard. It is south east of the moongate! it is a very nice house if you are interested or you would like to see it you can post a reply or my icq is 311882224. Thanks

Would also trade for a brit gy house!

Zilverz

Wanderer
Dan said:
I am selling my castle by the yew moongate! it is one of the best houses on the shard. It is south east of the moongate! it is a very nice house if you are interested or you would like to see it you can post a reply or my icq is 311882224. Thanks

Would also trade for a brit gy house!

yea.. how much is it selling for ? How do you plan on doing the transaction ? Deeding it in front of someone .. they place there castle and pay you the difference in price ?

dan Baal

Wanderer
The current offer is 2mil and a pair of blaze sandies. If someone has a brit gy house i would trade and we can get the gms to help us do that.... if someone has one that they would be willing to trade... otherwise if you can beat 2mil and blaze sandies then post it soon i will be gone for a hour and then when i come back if no one has posted he gets it... and it is about a 6 second walk from the moongate as a rough guess but it is close to it.... thanks

fonis

Knight
zilverz, unless you're talking about the gy house trade, there's a "transfer house" function in the house sign where you can trade houses at.

Galgum

Page
If kijom.. whatever monty's name is, ever gets back from wherever he is, I'm sure he'll be interested in buy one of the castles. 2 mil the current offer? I'll give him a call..

Zilverz

Wanderer
Dan said:
The current offer is 2mil and a pair of blaze sandies. If someone has a brit gy house i would trade and we can get the gms to help us do that.... if someone has one that they would be willing to trade... otherwise if you can beat 2mil and blaze sandies then post it soon i will be gone for a hour and then when i come back if no one has posted he gets it... and it is about a 6 second walk from the moongate as a rough guess but it is close to it.... thanks

Damn cant beat that. Got a million... and a lot of shit ... would be a week or so before have a second million . ):

targetofhate

Wanderer
me and 2 friends have 3 brit gy houses.... all 3 on the coast of the water... south east of brit GY.. only a few screens away.. pics are in a topic under starbucks i believe..... entitled "House decay isnt so bad afterall."

targetofhate

Wanderer
oh ok... well one sec ill post the pics...or not.. not on my pc... well i wont be home till sunday so :/ i guess if u want to see the houses go southeast of brit gy they are on the coast of the water... about a 4-6 second run [estimate] they are a Small Stone Workshop with a guildstone on the bottom floor and north of that on the coast there is a Small Plaster house... with nothing in it... as for the other one i dont know where it is but it is around somewhere.. ill ask a friend later.. well g2g c ya .. ill be home sunday

diddy.

Wanderer
This man is a scammer. His Player names are Coltrane and Equalnox.
Don't bother doing buisness with him because he will try and fuck you over.