UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling BRSKs

kolbycrouch

Knight
Really good one. I hope you read it well.

adjective
adjective: small; comparative adjective: smaller; superlative adjective: smallest
of a size that is less than normal or usual

You compare apple with apple right ? The amount of turn in or time spent turning in compared to the average is far from small.
You make no point, you don't state WHAT THE AVERAGE IS.

By the definition you just posted, normal or usual is entirely subjective.

And it is, by a good margin, less time per reward than other methods, IF you take into consideration how much time you must spend attended.

Now please, back to the original topic.

Your talking to the guy until about 3 days ago had two characters total and hadnt used a script longer than 3 lines. All my farming I did "naturally". Some people arent fucking losers and cannot grind like I did, but still want to be able to pvp or do other things when they do have time. The demographic for this game is no longer kids/teens, often their physical game play time is limited. Tell me, why arent you arguing against increased skill gain? Its the same shit, at least they somewhat monitor and control it.

LittleMary

Traveler
You make no point, you don't state WHAT THE AVERAGE IS.

By the definition you just posted, normal or usual is entirely subjective.

Cause I dont know the average. But come on lol.. He aint the average and is way above it. I mean, thats obvious and a easy point. You are just playing with words attempting to I dunno what aside maybe confusing your own self.. To me it seem your trying to make sense out of that post by saying MB does less bods then other... Im not sure what you are trying to accomplish with that. If he did less bods then average. Then yeah, small could apply to him.

kolbycrouch

Knight
Cause I dont know the average. But come on lol.. He aint the average and is way above it. I mean, thats obvious and a easy point. You are just playing with words attempting to I dunno what aside maybe confusing your own self.. To me it seem your trying to make sense out of that post by saying MB does less bods then other... Im not sure what you are trying to accomplish with that. If he did less bods then average. Then yeah, small could apply to him.
I think your getting confused, no offense.

What I mean is, turning bods in is only a small portion of the whole process of doing bods, and the rest of this process is legal to macro while AFK.

So the amount of time you must spend watching it is small compared to how much is actually going on that you DON'T need to look at.

LittleMary

Traveler
I think your getting confused, no offense.
Maybe it's what was meant and I did not understand. But usualy the proper way to use small is to compare apples with apple, orange with orange, bod filling with bod filling, quest turn in with quest turn in. Mainly, the use of 'small is relative' is a scientific joke to remind us it should not be used to compare 2 differents objects or task.

But in the manner you say it. Yes, filling bods take about 30 sec to 60 sec top to fil compared to turn in 10 second each.