UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Alot of Weapons/Armor!

Look for a gate at Del for Vendors named Weapons/Armor!
I only carry Vanquishing or other desirable weapons.
I can throw sets of Fort/Invuln leather armor on there, leave msg in this thread, and ill throw more on there if im ever out.
I can also add on perfect/un-used weapons on vendors (lemme know how much ur willing to pay)
Vendors Names: "Best Ever" & "Vanquishing"

Enjoy!

UOAM coordinates: 57'2'N 32'45'W
Vendor located approx 5-6 screens south-SE of Yew Gate!!
Look for the House with the red "x" (kindof small) on top of roof.

Attachments

• Yew Vendor Location.jpg
    Yew Vendor Location.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 27
Character name: Black Hemisphere gating at Delucia Bank now to this vendor. Don't miss out guys, the weapons are Un-USED and great tactics.

Restocked with more weapons (including gold spears, war hammers), stone furniture, orc helmets, etc as of 6/19/12. Gates going at Del Bank, char name: Black Hemisphere.

Restocked with ALOT of empty kegs, lightning charges: 1k per, greater heal charges: 2k per, alot more vanq bows, heavy bows, and orc helmets, some lvl 5 t-maps, stone furniture, more gold weapons. Restocked as of 6/23/12. Black Hemisphere is gating in Delucia now.

Restocked as of 7/3/12 with 10k each reg, more Vanquishing Weapons, Champ Skulls, aquarium nets, more Orc Helmets (very cheap priced), and ALOT of lvl 4 & 5 Treasure Maps! Enjoy!!

Updated vendor with fishing nets, MIB's, alot more vanquishing weapons (un-used) of course, restocked more orc helmets, filled commodity deed for bulk regs, perfect armor pieces, cheapest undine armor around, several hard to acquire plants, mining bod rewards, and lot more. Black Hemisphere is gating on right side of Del Bank.