UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SEGA guild is recruiting

Mister Pink

Squire
Hello,

SEGA is currently recruiting mature players. We welcome all types of players, whether you are new to ultima online, a returning player, or even an established vet looking to help out. All are welcome to join. We do have some established vets in the guild, but primarily we have people that are new to demise or uo in general.

Our goal is to eventually do champ spawns, peerless bosses, and all end game pvm. If you are interested in joining. Send me a pm with your character names, where you are from, and why you are interested in joining. OR if you see me in game and want to know more I am usually on my character Mister Pink.

If you are already in a champ guild there is no need to apply. Also I am not interested in recruiting cry babies, people incapable of being self sufficient after a certain point, or people that blame others when they get killed in battle.

Thanks,
Mister Pink