UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Scribe Mage looking for guild

Scribe Mage looking for guild

Hello, most guilds have requirements to join so Ill just list my qualifications.

I am a 5 year veteran of UO. Most of this time though I have been involved in crafting and PvM. I am fairly new to pvp though. I am looking for a guild to join so Ill have some companions to hunt with. I have played on many shards from OSI to free shards. If there are any guilds that would be interested in having me as a member please contact me.

AIM:jspliff420
MSN:[email protected]

thank you.

kelcoco

Wanderer
Most are concerned with what you want to do. Are you trying to kill monsters? If so, dont bother. If your blue, try some of the guilds like CoD and the new one, think its Wanev's not quite sure. If your red and intent on pk'ing, try Redrum Murder, they have no requirements, they mass recruit newbs so getting in shouldnt be a problem. :)

PS. not saying YOUR a newb. Just telling you RED is the easiest guild to get in. You just have to sit there with your thumb in your ass and watch guildies get dropped, then run in the house spamming RED owns...

kelcoco

Wanderer
Eh, well if your red and want a good guild to join lemme know. Guild isnt trash like RED or many of the others. But you must be red, and know how to X-heal. And if you cant 1 on 1, dont bother. :)

AIM -sweetdreamzbud

Forgot to mention, at the moment Im looking for a blue guild. ty for the tips. I plan on making a red in the near future but at this time just looking for a blue guild.