UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

~ Scrapper's Compendium ~

Palanzane

Sorceror
PC Please. Ty.

ThePope

Traveler
i a question how many do you craft that are just plain before you get a good one?

Well to put you in perspective, i have crafted around 100 and only made 3 with 3 extra mod. ( i have 120 magery., 30/30 tally.. etc.. )and i can tell you none come even close to that perfect roll.

Lead44

Page
Yeah but you see those 2 offers... (Orny+glads) and the 175kk... Imagine if you burned one book and made that one... Taint/corruption = around 65-75k each.. Dread mane = 150k... Do the math

Ajani

Page
Yeah but you see those 2 offers... (Orny+glads) and the 175kk... Imagine if you burned one book and made that one... Taint/corruption = around 65-75k each.. Dread mane = 150k... Do the math
taint corruption 75-100k dreadhorn mane 150-200k = 1.65-2.2kk with 60% if you have a 30% tali

ThePope

Traveler
taint corruption 75-100k dreadhorn mane 150-200k = 1.65-2.2kk with 60% if you have a 30% tali

On Demise (i dont know about Osi), Even if you fail, you will never lose special ingredient like peerless reg or dh mane. In that case, all you would lose from failing is blankscroll... It make it a bit more painless, but still is a immense money (or time) sink. :)