UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Savages not fit for life on the sea!

treehouse

Sorceror
Savages not fit for life on the sea!

Arr mateys, a great sea battle took place and the masters of the sea, The UcP took care of some stowaway savages!

Treehouse, If you are the GM of UcP you have some speeches to make with your players who are not roleplaying the LEAST bit...and going OOC.

I was walking into town on my TcP Vampire, and was trying to buy some regs, because I had just died, when I begin getting attacked out of no where at Brit Bank. I die, of course, having no regs or anything except armor. I'm kind of shocked at first because normally RP warring guilds RP into fights rather than immediately attacking. However, the part that irritates me and the part that I will be discussing with the GM's of the TcD and other RP guilds I am involved in is to break off diplomatic ties immediately unless you can whip your men into shape.

Here is your member "Cloud" going OOC (a screenshot). He further yelled around town "Hahaha, he didnt know we was warrin! :p" Saying things like that etc. Not the least bit in character. Might as well not call the guild an Rp guild then if its just the same as the rest of the PK guilds.

I hold nothing against you unless you are encouraging these kinds of actions, however, Cloud will be targeted without warning and most likely dry looted by me, as he dry looted me as well.

treehouse

Sorceror
That guy is a new recruit and i have not had a chance to confer with some of my latest members. I can assure you that I do not condone or encourage his actions; however, I know how to run a guild and RP. If you had something to discuss it would have been better to private message me or contact me via AIM.

Elendili!

Knight
that cloud is a dick, you should have seen him mouth off in a tourney and using every damn abrev there is in the game

Treehouse, perhaps if you could post a contact for me to contact you privately in the future, that would be helpful. I posted here because I knew no other way to get ahold of you.

treehouse

Sorceror
The pirates have a lot of stupid names, Smoky McPot, Cloud? Jeeze.
There is no one named Smoky McPot in my guild and I'll decide if the name is RP enough to join k bud?

"I'm drowning in assholes" -Igby

Wulfhelm

Wanderer
treehouse said:
There is no one named Smoky McPot in my guild and I'll decide if the name is RP enough to join k bud?

"I'm drowning in assholes" -Igby

Oh yeah? Who's this guy?
Smoky McPot said:
ARR!!!! Do Savages even know how to swim ???? ..... SCURVY

I've also seen him in town and talked to him, bud.

Wulfhelm

Wanderer
I've seen him in town with "Buccaneer, UcP" over his head.

Obviously that's not all the people, or you've kicked some out, because Cloud isn't listed.