UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Samurai Empire

psz

Administrator
Samurai Empire

Ah, there you are my friend. Welcome back from your journeyes. Much has changed in these lands while you wandered far afield. Draw closer - I have much to share, and my words are not for all ears.

The days of Order and Chaos are over. This you know. Lord Blackthorn is dead, and Lord British is gone, never to return. The state of things has given rise to many petty skirmishes, with insignificant parties snarling at each other like mangy curs fighting over a bare bone.

One person - demon, some might say - saw the opportunity to turn this to her advantage. Ah, I see you have guessed of whome I speak. Yes, Minax, most loyal follower of Mondain sought to consolidate her already formidable power during these turbulent times. Unfortunately, she also made a discovery that would help her in her plans.

To the east she found a new land - that is to say, an ancient land long thought lost. You see, when Mondain shattered the Gem of Immortality and rent asunder the Land of the Feudal Lords, Britannia was not the only new land to form from its fragments. No, there is at least one other - a land of strange ways and customs and even stranger muths and monsters.

This continent is home to fearsome warriors, some clad in hulking armor, others concealed in spare, trim garments. They have attacked the outlying lands of Britannia with terrible swords, powerful magic, and lethal cunning. Their skill in battle is said to be unrivalled, though I have also heard that they fight with honor.

Yes, yes, but back to Minax. It was to this mysterious land that she traveled in search of a ruby. You are shrewd my, friend - yes, a ruby with which to re-create the Gem of Immortality and thereby rule all of Britannia. And perhaps this new land as well.

psz

Administrator
Fortunately such wicked schemes cannot escape the eyes of Virtue. The good Dupre sensed that Minax was plotting evil and followed her on her journey. But providence did not smile on him, as Minax soon discovered Dupre and possessed him with a spell. I do not know the nature of her witchcraft over Dupre, but it must be strong indeed to hold one of his Virtue in thrall. Or perhaps she found something on this new continent that has augmented her power.

Yet that is not all. Another menace, an evil from dark times, still looms over the lands of Sosaria. The Shadowlords - those diabolical adherents to the ways of Chaos - have been amassing their strength and seeking new allies in the unknown east. Curse this new land! It hangs like a shadow over all Britannia!

Forgive me, my friend. If I have spoken ill of the land to the east, it is only because I fear the unknown. Indeed, it seems that not all coming out of the east is evil. There is a lady, the Lady Iyona Kondo, who hails from those regions, and who is said to be a follower of the Order. Some even say she is destined to rule the people of Britannia. If she does restore the Order, however, she will likely find herself poised against a new Chaos in the form of the Baron.

Baron Lenshire was a commander in Lord Blackthorne's dragoons and a fervent follower of Chaos, if the tales from the taverns are to be believed. Some fear his intentions and say he is already sowing strife across the land. Perhaps he feels threatened by Landy Iyona. I supposed this is to be expected, for as there cannot be light without dark, nor good without evil, how can there be Order without Chaos?

This is not a time for idleness, my friend. Heavy clouds are gathering on the horizon, and those caught out of doors will most feel the wrath of the storm. If I were you, I would make haste and prepare for dark days ahead.

vAlAkIvI

Page
Minax Faction is recruiting warriors from the east lands, i can confirm that for I am one of this warriors looking for gold and riches in this so called lands of brittania...