UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Salty Dog Tavern - Friday 12/12/14 @ 7-10 EST

YewGuards

Sorceror
We're going to host another event at the good old Salty Dog Tavern. Feel free to drink ale, talk to wenches, gamble or fight in the basement. We do try to keep the free style dueling organized and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Hope to see everyone there!

We're going to host another event at the good old Salty Dog Tavern. Feel free to drink ale, talk to wenches, gamble or fight in the basement. We do try to keep the free style dueling organized and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Hope to see everyone there!

There should some sort of voice op program where everyone meets and one of the yew guards play music for the dance floor!

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Dance party going wild! Thanks for the dance floor and the disco balls :p

Sorry the Quality didn't turn as good as I would have wanted it, but oh well, it is what it is :D

YewGuards

Sorceror
Whoa MadeInQuebec's videos are awesome, here a few more snapshots from todays event! Feel free to stop by, it's still going. :)

Party is still going strong lol.

Someone really did get 100k for winning, thanks to Pepsi!

MadeInQuebec

S

Some great video of my thief getting G whacked multiple times!

I made a killing though.

BTW, Selling Blue Suede Shoes, several pairs!!!! :D

If you stole some from Codeine, can I kindly ask that you return them?

I know she got her's stolen, but she was one of the best dancers there, and deserved a pair.

I would highly appreciate if you did so :) Thanks for considering :thumbsup:

If you stole some from Codeine, can I kindly ask that you return them?

I know she got her's stolen, but she was one of the best dancers there, and deserved a pair.

I would highly appreciate if you did so :) Thanks for considering :thumbsup:

I didn't watch names to see who I stole from, but if she was on the dancefloor, she was safe from me. That area was too crowded, and you have a better chance of getting guard whacked.

Since I am a nice guy though, tell her to go to WBB, and yell "LOOKING FOR A THIEF" and I'll go up and give her one of the pair I stole. :D

MadeInQuebec

I didn't watch names to see who I stole from, but if she was on the dancefloor, she was safe from me. That area was too crowded, and you have a better chance of getting guard whacked.

Since I am a nice guy though, tell her to go to WBB, and yell "LOOKING FOR A THIEF" and I'll go up and give her one of the pair I stole. :D

Hahaha that's very nice from you :)

Good karma to you my friend :)