UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos

Mizu Hemlock

Traveler
Im afraid that did not fix it. It would prolly work best if i just knew what path Sallos takes uo from so I can move my uo folder to that path.

Trevor

Knight
it doesnt have an auto it looks in the registry. press "windows-key and r " then type " regedit " go to (see below) and see what it says. From there you can manual edit the values and put the right spot.

64Bit
Code:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online\1.0
32Bit
Code:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online\1.0

Mizu Hemlock

Traveler
I firgured it out, I went to that and found that my Sallos was trying to open Uo from Program folders but it was in the 32bit folders instead. So I just moved uo to the path stated in the reg. Thanks.

OhLongJohnson

Wanderer
Anyone know why I keep getting Item Movement Failed when I try to equip wands?? Says its out of sight when its right in my bag. Thanks

RaRae

Page
What error is that?

Do you get that error when you try to lift them manually too? What about on Razor?

Shno, you seem like the Sallos god. So I ask you; how do I fix my organizer to move all my pots into me designated container? As of right now it will only move one pot everytime eventually pushing me over the container limit even when not overweight.

_-Skyline-_

Sorceror
system.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL (zlib32).
at Sallos.Compressor32.uncompress(Byte[] dest, Int32& destLen, Byte[] source, Int32 sourceLen)
at Sallos.Compressor32.Decompress(Byte[] dest, Int32& destLength, Byte[] source, Int32 sourceLength)
at Sallos.ZLib.Unpack(Byte[] dest, Int32& destLength, Byte[] source, Int32 sourceLength)
at Sallos.ArchivedFile.Download(Stream output)
at Sallos.ArchivedFile.Download()
at Sallos.Archive.Load(Stream stream)
at Sallos.Archive..ctor(String title)
at Sallos.Archive.AquireArchive(String archiveName)
at Sallos.Core.Verify()
at Sallos.Core.Startup(String[] args)
at Sallos.Core.Main(String[] args)

any ideas on how to fix that?

cazec274

Sorceror
I downloaded sallos and that file to force the connection to the hybrid master server but its still not pulling up hybrid on the server list