UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos

GM Francis

Ex Hybrid Taskmaster
I am happy to announce Sallos is available to use on Hybrid once again and is now compatible with fully patched clients!

A bazillion thanks to our very own Suzy for taking the time out of an insane schedule to get this done!
We love you so much SUZY! You absolutely rock!

If you have an "old" installation of Sallos, it will update automatically when you connect. If you've used other Sallos installations, your Sallos is probably connecting to the wrong master server.

You can reset the master server by executing this command in a command-line prompt:
Code:
Code:
reg delete HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sallos\Config /f

Then make sure you load the original Sallos (from http://www.sallos.net).

You can also force a connection to the original Hybrid master server again by importing the attached registry key. Just open the .reg file and windows will ask to merge it.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• sallos-original-master.reg
    442 bytes · Views: 267
Keep getting this error --> System.Exception: Unable to create unique file (basePath='data/ultima/logs/playuo', extension='data/ultima/logs/playuo')
at PlayUO.FileManager.CreateUnique(String basePath, String extension)
at PlayUO.Debug.GetLogger()
at PlayUO.Debug.Trace(String Message)
at PlayUO.Engine.MainA(String[] Args)
at PlayUO.Engine.Main(String[] args)
at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[] args)
at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssemblyByName(String assemblyName, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[] args)
at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssemblyByName(String assemblyName, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[] args)
at Sallos.Services.Games.Ultima.UltimaService.LaunchPlayUO(Object state) :/

Blacula

Knight
Finally got it working, yay!

Apparently Sallos didn't recognize the UO directory I was using, and had to rename two folders, then patch UO and Sallos again. Go figure.

Tobias

Sorceror
I gave this some tought.

What about making cut offs available or anyone?

I got a cut off library that I'd happily make available for everybody, if it can bring back teammates on map.

What do you think about this idea? We make it public, so everybody have access to the same "cheats" as they call it, as others?

| Destroyer |

Sorceror
Why is the sallos master server down???? Everybody is trying to play and PvP but we can't because we can't connect??? Please give us an update! Or, try to make a habit of TELLING YOUR COMMUNITY PRIOR to dropping the server for over an hour. :(

| Destroyer |

Sorceror
I gave this some tought.

What about making cut offs available or anyone?

I got a cut off library that I'd happily make available for everybody, if it can bring back teammates on map.

What do you think about this idea? We make it public, so everybody have access to the same "cheats" as they call it, as others?

I love sallos, but cutoffs in my opinion are unnecessary. I used them, sure, but they weren't what MADE sallos for me...I enjoyed the restock ability, the smoothness of the client, and the flat out better look it gave the game.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
So i always thought sallos was missing a TON of the graphic tiles/items cuz when ever I saw a video it looked like a unfinished trashy uo with nice spell effects... Aside from client tree/retarded doretos bag type hacks.

What's the status on this? If I go to the trouble to load it up am I going to be able to see everything now? Or does it still need work in the graphical area? thanks in advance :)

Tobias

Sorceror
So i always thought sallos was missing a TON of the graphic tiles/items cuz when ever I saw a video it looked like a unfinished trashy uo with nice spell effects... Aside from client tree/retarded doretos bag type hacks.

What's the status on this? If I go to the trouble to load it up am I going to be able to see everything now? Or does it still need work in the graphical area? thanks in advance :)

The dorrito wands are custom made files.

It looks like a smooth version of razor ;)
The new hues is working now aswell.

I like sallos because of the ping it gives me and the smoothness.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
The dorrito wands are custom made files.

It looks like a smooth version of razor ;)
The new hues is working now aswell.

I like sallos because of the ping it gives me and the smoothness.

Hahaha yea i worded that badly. I ment like aside from the client side stuff like yoshi and dorritos lol so there are NO tiles missing? No house tiles no items? You can see everything ? If so I may be tempted to try it out lol

| Destroyer |

Sorceror
sallos shows all that a normal UO client, it does it displaying better graphics better macros better server to client comunication.. better in everything

Better everything EXCEPT the macro'ing system. It is ridiculously rudimentary compared to UOSteam or Razor. That being said, I ONLY play on Sallos because it makes the game more enjoyable to me. As well, nearly 30 of my friends cannot play either because Sallos server is down still....Going on 11 hours now.